Kenzer and Company Product Update 02/13/02

Hard8Staff

First Post
Greatwyrm,

The PG should go to press in 2 weeks or less and be back to us before the end of March (our printer is telling us 3 week turnaround max).

I will post some previews in a week or so (after it goes through final edits). Also, check the Kalamar boards for a possible preview (in case one of the other guys posts something).

Dave

Noah Kolman

First Post
Kalamar Player's Guide Preview

Hey everyone,

Yes, I apologize for the 1e slip and all the discussion it has generated. I'll leave the debate up to those of you who have actually played 1e (as dave mentioned, the original modules were made before my birth).

As for the Kalamar Player's Guide, we have printed two previews, one in KODT 64 and one in KODT 65. The preview in 64 is one of the new classes and the 65 preview details some of the new channel positive energy abilities.

Hard8Staff

First Post
Bolen,

Rumor has it that some stores have it. If you go the kenzerco.com site and click on the Kalamar general discussion (not he DM one), there's a discussion of GV. A guy there posted in the last day or two that he bought it:

http://pub49.ezboard.com/fkingdomsofkalamarfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=343.topic&start=21&stop=30

(near end of page 2):

It's Here, It's finally Here!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Picked up my copy today. Three words.... Oh my god!!!
This has got to be one of the sweetest, most in-depth, extensive city guides ever!!! If this is any indication of what Kenzer has in store for us in the future, Greyhawk and Faerun had better watch out! I've only read a little bit, and skimmed the rest, and I am most impressed. This will help flesh out my Kalamar Campaign quite a bit. Thank you Mr. Greenwood and Kenzer, you have my loyalty until the end.

Ed Greenwood also raved about it an in an email to us. I'll see if I can find it and post it here.

Hard8Staff

First Post
Ed said:

> Hi, Brian! Got my Geanavue copies in the mail today,
> and WOW! This is Gorgeous! Beautiful map, I love the
> RumorQuest material, no disagreements re. the
> rearrangements of material to make things more
> play-useful...all in all, superb! Please convey my
> thanks to Dave and to everyone involved in the
> editing, graphics, and production. I hope it make
> Kenzer a ton o' loot...and, down the road when we're
> all forgotten and someone finds a yellowing copy of it
> in an attic, by jingo this'll STILL look good in play,
> and that (to me) is what it's all about!
> Yessssss!
> (and so on :})
> Thanks,
> Ed

I think anyone that buys this product will be knocked off their feet by the quality. 'course, I AM biased. :)

Dave

Greatwyrm

Been here a while...
Hard8Staff said:

I think anyone that buys this product will be knocked off their feet by the quality. 'course, I AM biased. :)

Dave

You may be biased, but as far as I am concerned, you're right. I picked up a copy two days ago and I can't put it down. This is probably the most in-depth city resource I've seen.

Greatwyrm

Been here a while...
Hard8Staff said:
Make sure you tell two friends so they can tell two friends and so on... :)

Do you dare suggest I become involved in a pyramid scheme, sir!? ;-)

In this case, I suppose I could.

Remove ads