• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[KenzerCo] 17 new PDFs available!

djdurant

First Post
I'd actually like to buy some stuff, but unless it's on rpgnow I'm hesitant to sign up to yet another online store, supply my credit card again, and deal with another company again...

Mark Plemmons

Explorer
Sorry to hear that! Sounds like you've had some bad experiences with other web stores?

FYI, it only takes a few minutes to register on our site, and we don't keep your credit card info on file.

djdurant

First Post
Mark Plemmons said:
Sorry to hear that! Sounds like you've had some bad experiences with other web stores?

FYI, it only takes a few minutes to register on our site, and we don't keep your credit card info on file.

It's all about consolidation. It's like shopping at Target...I can get everything I want at one time. Also I've never had a problem with rpgnow that hasn't been handled quickly and professionally.

Generally, I would rather see you guys being the best publishers you can be (ie writing, editting, etc.), and not spending time/resources on an online store.

Krolik

First Post
djdurant said:
It's all about consolidation. It's like shopping at Target...I can get everything I want at one time. Also I've never had a problem with rpgnow that hasn't been handled quickly and professionally.

Generally, I would rather see you guys being the best publishers you can be (ie writing, editting, etc.), and not spending time/resources on an online store.
That is a fairly shallow view of things. The work of putting the PDFs on their site is already done. There is no additional effort required on their part. The software takes care of all the details. I would much rather buy directly from a publisher I like then force them to give away 30% of their profits. Sometimes you can get everything you want at Target and sometimes you need to drive over to Sears. That is just life.

Remove ads