• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kerrz's d20 Modern "Be Yourself" Campaign

Kerrz

First Post
OOC: You weren't in the same room. I'm assuming he caught up to you after hearing your door close. You're all in rooms relatively close to eachother.

Edit: Also... I will be out of touch for two weeks. I hate to do this when folks are just getting into the game, but it's unavoidable. Explanation here: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=144235

The lobby is empty around the "volunteers" as they arrive in their Black and White getup. The doors are locked and the glass is resistant to breakage. You are left with no option but to sit and wait, perhaps getting to know each other.

Last edited:

Ranger Rick

First Post
Getting out into the hall way I ntroduce my self as Rick. "Gentlemen, I want to confirm that what is happening to me is the same experience as yours. I describe everything..."

Tyreus

First Post
"I'm in the same boat man." Chad will stand in the center of the room, keeping an eye out for anything out of the ordinary.

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Chad, Rick, it's a pleasure," James replies.

He finds a seat and sits himself down.

"This feels like a more sinister version of Big Brother, or maybe something like Battle Royale if we're really unlucky," he says, voicing his suspicions to the others, "Makes me wonder if there are other survivors waking up in rooms on other corridors somewhere."

khavren

First Post
From the lobby you can hear someone stomping around and yelling about something in the hallway when the door to the lobby slams open and the cursing man from the cave appears and eyes the seated group balefully. "I don't know about you guys but I'm going to find a payphone and call the cops first, and then a lawyer and then I'm going to sue the holy bejeezus out of these guys. I didn't sign up for any wacked out television show, no matter how popular it might have been in Japan."

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Keith Vargas, PhD

'Oh, Jesus...' thinks Keith as he wakes up to his strange environment. After checking things out, he tries to make a break for it.

He runs down the corridor only to find himself in the lobby surrounded by the others.

He begins to calm down and accept what is happening to him and the others. At first, he resists the idea of putting on the clothes. Then, deciding that he is better off as part of a 'team', he goes back to his room and changes.

He comes back 10 minutes or so later, and tries to stay in the conversation as the group waits for what happens next.

He has to wonder, are they on camera now? If so, who is watching, and why?

Festy_Dog

First Post
James raises an eyebrow when the angry samaritan runs into the room in his underwear.

"Hi," he says, before the gentleman leaves, "Hmm, who here has seen Cube?"

Upon the angry samaritan's return James indicates each person respectively, "James (assuming you introduce yourself, Khavren), Chad, Rick, and James. You are?"

Festy_Dog

First Post
"I mean the movie, Cube, hehe," James replies, forcing a chuckle despite the conditions, "Where a bunch of people wake up in a cubic room with an exit on each surface. Have to get out of a complex where all the rooms rearrange themselves hourly, and some contain nasty traps."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads