Free [Kickstarter] Book of Exalted Darkness: Evil in a Holy Decopunk World - Last week, 3 free PDFs, Book of Celestial Heroes AND Shadow of the Demon Lord

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
The Book of Exalted Darkness Kickstarter is in its final week!

As of this post the project is just 5% away from funding and to help get the word out this last week of the Kickstarter we've released a third free PDF: the Mad Scientist Class Playtest!

The Book of Exalted Darkness is two things: a holy decopunk campaign setting (think Rocketeer or Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow) and a sourcebook for playing evil characters in D&D 5E.
Together they make for a slick and stylish book with a bevy of meritorious NPCs paired alongside a grimoire of vile and forbidden evil, the PCs gaining a little more edge through their trickery or perversion of the very technology that makes the world so unjust.

For folks that like the idea of the campaign setting but not evil adventuring parties, there's something for you too: over 120 backers unlocked the Book of Celestial Heroes, a supplement for defending and preserving the world of Askis instead of destroying and subjugating it!

Check out the Kickstarter page for 2 more free PDFs (the Evil Primer and Killing the Golden Twins adventure module! If you dig on being evil, want to get your hands on the holy book, or like the decopunk utopia we're having Indi Martin illustrate, consider pledging or sharing the project around.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Mike Myler

WE ARE FUNDED!

With less than 3 days left we've passed the $5,000 mark and are now aiming for stretch goals!

First up: a Shadow of the Demon Lord conversion! Help us reach it before the project ends this Saturday June 17th!
19149079_631356103727572_3976656599725502520_n.jpg

Mike Myler

Don't panic! The Kickstarter truly is over and barring queries, this is my last post about it for several months while I sink my teeth in to make the actual books.

Late pledge emails have started to come in and if you are only finding out about the project now, you can shoot me a message at mike.myler.adventures|at|gmail.com and we'll see about including yours.

Really I just wanted to thank everybody that read my thread, checked out the project, or pledged. You are awesome and have my gratitude--thanks! :D

Remove ads