• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter [Kickstarter] Dark Streets & Darker Secrets - Street and Sorcery RPG of Action Horror

diogoarte

First Post
Wow! Solar Blades & Cosmic Spells has just been released! It has been a little more than a month, but it seems like it was yesterday! But I have a new game coming out again!

Dark Streets & Darker Secrets is my take on action horror and urban fantasy and I call it street and sorcery. It uses pretty much the same system as Solar Blades & Cosmic Spells with various small adjustments to fit the genre better. The tone of the game is inspired by TV series such as Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Supernatural, Grimm, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and X-Files (and a little bit of our own world that is pretty terrifying).

This game is coming out through a crowdfunding campaign at Kickstarter, and it has already funded (yey, we got our initial expenses covered)! We have also reached 2 stretch goals, a Referee Screen (to be printed and used with customizable GM screens) and a small adventure, which will very likely be extended into a full issue of the upcoming Old Skull Zine (a zine to support all the games I publish under Old Skull Publishing!

In the Kickstarter page you will find all the info you might want to know, including a link to the full text of the game, which is already available!

So go ahead and help us make this game and other games of Old Skull Publishing even better and back the project, or at least share it with your friends!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads