• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter [Kickstarter] Pathfinder: Modern Adventures - Fantasy Meets Modern Earth

Check out the Kickstarter here!

r0WIN0e.jpg

"I know what you're thinkin', kid. With all the stuff out there, all the cash, treasure, monsters and adventure waiting to be had.. what the hell is anyone doing in a nine-to-five, waste-of-time job?", the old dwarf grunted with a voice like rolling gravel. "Well, I'll tell ya, it sure as ---- doesn't have anything to do with really livin', that's for sure." The dwarf was eye level with the kid, even though the human boy was probably only a small fraction of his own age. Stubby fingers curled around his massive, braided beard and stroked downward, flattening out a few stray red-and-gray hairs that had gone astray. "It's all about security. See, cities like this one got all kinds of that stuff. Vancouver. Atlanta. Hell, even the most dangerous hood in Detroit ain't got nothin' on the ---- you'll find taking up gun and sword and heading off into the tombs. Most folks'll tell you that, and most folks are right. I done seen more death and carnage than any CEO could ever dream about in an entire lifetime. I'm the sole survivor of a group of seven of us." the dwarf said with a half-psychotic grimace that may have been mistaken for a smile, showing off those yellowed teeth interspersed with gold ones that replaced the teeth that had been knocked out by god-knows-what. "It's a ---- life, being an adventurer. You're going to go hungry. You're going to get hurt. ----, you will probably even die." he said with a chuckle. "So why do I do it?" the dwarf peered at the kid with his one good eye and got close enough that the boy could smell the leather of his armor and the whiskey on his breath, "Kid. If you gotta ask, you ain't ever gonna know."

Check out what Tessera Guild and TGN has to say about us!

Check out the Kickstarter here!

Remove ads