• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter [Kickstarter] Ryubix Manor - Haunted House Adventure

Dreamscape

Crafter of fine role-playing games
This is a Kickstarter for a multi-edition adventure.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/27 ... geance-fam

I decided to back this based on the rather witty Kickstarter video, and received the preview PDF as a result. I'm happy to report it looks like just my kind of thing. It's a fine old-school style haunted mansion "dungeon". Nice touches include the descriptions of wandering monsters, which are thus much more interesting than just the usual random lists. There are character descriptions of the "inhabitants", and the map and room descriptions are nice and clear and not over-long. The layout is also very clear, although I don't know whether the final layout will be further refined. This is the sort of thing that makes running a game from a published adventure easy, with everything easy to find at a glance.

22 days left to go, though and it still needs more backers. Get ye backing, old-schoolers! My use will be in playtesting the higher levels of my BLUEHOLME™ Compleat Rules.

Remove ads