OSR [Kickstarter] The Pallid Fields mini-hexcrawl

thirdkingdom

Hero
Publisher
The Pallid Fields, a mini-hexcrawl in Faery, is now live on Kickstarter. This revised edition of the hexcrawl adds a dozen pages of content as well as a staplebound version: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thirdkingdom/the-pallid-fields-a-mini-hexcrawl-in-faery

Written for Old School Essentials, it describes a four-hex region in the winter court ruled over by the Pallescent Duke and includes the Duke's fortress, the village of Frostburn, and a host of encounters as well as rules for adventuring in Faery, generating Faery knights and nobility, and more!

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Backed. I love these really inexpensive Kickstarters. For one, I don't feel like I'm going to break the bank. And for another, they usually have a great return on investment -- tons of creativity packed into a small container.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Hey, I have a kid coming in April. So long as your Kickstarters continue to be quality and cost about $20ish, I'll continue to back! Once you go for $500, I have to back down! Heck, I can't even justify the $80 ones to myself anymore...

Remove ads