• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kill your television

alsih2o

First Post
Warehouse23 said:
"Because a TV that is powered “on” is like second-hand smoke: It fills the room with its sights and sounds, impinging on everyone in the vicinity. With TV-B-Gone™, you have the power to turn off any TV – to clear the air. Why should you be exposed to TV just because someone else is addicted to it?"

Yes folks, it's TV B Gone! As seen on the internet, which is in no way addictive or harmful!

You forgot the part where you do not have the guts to do it in fornt of everyone. Leave the room.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
der_kluge said:
I wonder if that would work at Best Buy? Imagine the shocked look on their faces as 50 televisions suddenly go blank.

:lol:

I think they need a "radio-B-Gone" to take to local Walmarts when some jackass likes to blare rap music while testing the speakers on a stereo system. Or that jackass who really cranks one up at Best Buy.... :confused:

Zuoken

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
I had a friend who had a watch that could change channels, turn tv's on and off, stuff like that. It was great fun in high school messing with the TV when the teachers were trying to get you to watch something stupid so they didn't have to work. :]

My friend used to wreck havoc on substitutes with one of those things and then he lost it.

I'll just have to get one of these instead :] .

This is awesome.

And now it's on my Amazon wishlist.

I hate the TV and every time I go into the Jiffy Lube waiting room with a book to read, I sit there (alone) and find that I can't read with the TV blaring as loud as it can go, so I sit and watch innane programming and want to cry.

Oil changes will soon be much more peaceful.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads