Kingdom Lost - Episode 1 "Pilot"

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Dan has been staring at Detective Harvey since he arrived, not really acknowledging anyone's comments on his driving. When Dex mentions the need for medical attention he perks up, checking Selene's injury again.

"Yeah, we can swing by an emergency ward, can't we? If there's one on the way to uh, wherever we're going. Detective."

Tokiwong

First Post
barsoomcore said:
Dan has been staring at Detective Harvey since he arrived, not really acknowledging anyone's comments on his driving. When Dex mentions the need for medical attention he perks up, checking Selene's injury again.

"Yeah, we can swing by an emergency ward, can't we? If there's one on the way to uh, wherever we're going. Detective."
"Miss Brown will be fine, we can handle her injuries," Harvey replies, "Now we best get going, I told the boys back home that we would be there in fifteen minutes. Don't worry about the injuries, well not too much," he grins.

He nods to Sakura, "That sounds fine," he walks back to a dark colored sedan and gets inside, the window rolls down, "Follow me..."

Selene smiles to Dan, "Thanks," she gives him a kiss on the cheek.

Cue the credits people... each character recieves 2100 XP, for the adventure :) make adjustments, i.e. leveling up, as needed and we will pick up the next Episode with the Detectives at the Department 7 compound. I hope everyone is having fun.

Festy_Dog

First Post
James looked out the window while Dan's car followed Harvey's. Though the situation was quite odd, he had to admit he was having fun.

[ooc: This is good stuff! Tokiwong, to think you were worried about your new game 'imploding' in the beginning, I think you've proven there's no need to worry over anything like that. :D]

JimAde

First Post
"Hey, James," Dexter says from the back seat. "Got something for you." He carefully hands James the silencer he has extricated from the seat, covering it with his hand as much as possible.

Remove ads