• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kingdoms of Kalamar questions

cildarith

Explorer
[possible spoilers] In the Kingdoms of Kalamar, good and evil, indeed, morality in general are not as black and white as in some other published settings. The goal of the [good] heroes in the Coin trilogy is to create an EVIL artifact. They are doing it for the right reasons, but their are plenty of well-meaning, good-aligned folk in the scenarios, that are not at all pleased about what they are trying to do.

Rune

Once A Fool
cildarith said:
[possible spoilers] In the Kingdoms of Kalamar, good and evil, indeed, morality in general are not as black and white as in some other published settings. The goal of the [good] heroes in the Coin trilogy is to create an EVIL artifact. They are doing it for the right reasons, but their are plenty of well-meaning, good-aligned folk in the scenarios, that are not at all pleased about what they are trying to do.

If I wasn't sold on this module before, you've just sealed the deal! That is sooo cool!

Oberton

First Post
The Sword of Kings...

I was search about on Google and ran across a item of interest... It seems there was a RPGA module published concerning "The Sword of Kings..." I can't find any more info on this adventure.. Does anyone else have any info on this adventure?

hopeless

Adventurer
Regarding the sword of kings

Just a thought what if that so-called sword is really the name of a head of intelligence rather than that tale of a paladin turned into a sword?
After all nobody except those in the know actually now for sure of the truth behind that legend and what better weapon than a long lived adversary to bedevil the usurping family ruling the empire of Kalamar?
As for that module wasn't it concerning Birthright?

EyeontheMountain

First Post
Wow, talk about resurrecting an old thread. Were you high enough level to resurrect a thread 4 years old? Apparently.

One good module in Kalamar was the Tomb of Kruk-Ma-Kali, which I bought years ago and finally go around to running a few months ago. Very good adventure.

There is a sword of Kings in there, a potent artifact, but notthe same sword that is the king's weapon in the Kalamar Empire.

Mark Plemmons

Explorer
Oberton said:
I was search about on Google and ran across a item of interest... It seems there was a RPGA module published concerning "The Sword of Kings..." I can't find any more info on this adventure.. Does anyone else have any info on this adventure?

Huh... I don't actually know. :confused: I'll ask the Living Kingdoms of Kalamar/RPGA folks to pop in here and give you an answer.

Briarius

Explorer
The mod you are referring to is called Black and White.

Black and White
It can't be! The Sword of Kings? The legendary blade lost to history that would restore the true emperor to the throne of Kalamar and reunite the empire. This persuit could end the war... or your lives. An adventure for ATL's 1-7
Retires 12.31.06

I don't wanna post any spoilers so I will leave it at that. PM me if you want more details

Brian Spurling
Living Kingdoms of Kalamar
Conventions Director

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads