Knave 2 from Ben of Questing Beast. Update: Backerkit store is open.

darjr

I crit!
Backerkit store is now open

Hello everyone! The Backerkit store for Knave 2e is now set up, so anyone who missed out on the original Kickstarter campaign can now pre-order the book before its official release! You can also pre-order copies of Maze Rats, Summer’s End, and The Waking of Willowby Hall.

Preorder Now!

• Posters and patches will NOT be available to pick up as an add-on with Backerkit. However, we are ordering extra and they will be available at a later date on the Swordfish Islands shop.
  • If you add on any hard copies of the book or zines on Backerkit you will receive a complimentary pdf.
  • PDFs will be distributed through Backerkit, but they may not be available immediately. If you don’t receive it right away, don’t worry they’ll be along shortly.
  • Shipping fees are still somewhat up in the air and are not being collected in Backerkit at this time. Because of this PayPal cannot be used on Backerkit at this time. Once shipping fees are locked down we’ll send out an update so you can fully complete your order. The printer is making us a couple dummy books so we should hopefully know our shipping weights and be able to lock this down rapidly.
If you have any questions about the Backerkit preorders, please reach out to Jacob Hurst at support@swordfishislands.com.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
So, for people who would be using this with another system (me, that person is me), can anyone share more details about the alchemy system, the generators for minor gods and what other generators are included more generally?

So, for people who would be using this with another system (me, that person is me), can anyone share more details about the alchemy system, the generators for minor gods and what other generators are included more generally?
Quickly skimming the alchemy section it has a paragraph describing how you harvest ingredients, a paragraph that gives mechanics for making a brewing check, and a paragraph discussing things like duration. It then has 5 d100 tables to roll on to randomize a potion including type, texture, taste, color, and ingredients. Pretty straight forward, looks pretty functional and quick to use in play.

Remove ads