• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

knight of the middle circle

spigadang

First Post
I am working on a PC with the knight of the middle circle PRC and need help making it 3.5 was wondering what are some peoples idea or any one know of one already made? the problem I and my dm have is the combact sense add +6 to hit +6 to ac just like dodge is called on a creature.

Li Shenron

Legend
spigadang said:
I am working on a PC with the knight of the middle circle PRC and need help making it 3.5 was wondering what are some peoples idea or any one know of one already made? the problem I and my dm have is the combact sense add +6 to hit +6 to ac just like dodge is called on a creature.

I think the Combat Sense should just stay the same. It's a _very_ strong ability since it's used all the time, and in fact the class overall is quite powerful. If you want to tone it down, do so for its own reason but it's not a conversion matter.

About the conversion itself, the only change needed is to replace Innuendo with Sense Motive in the prerequisites. (and maybe I'd replace Gather Info with Diplomacy, that seemed a typo IMO).

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Li Shenron said:
About the conversion itself, the only change needed is to replace Innuendo with Sense Motive in the prerequisites. (and maybe I'd replace Gather Info with Diplomacy, that seemed a typo IMO).
Yeah, I agree that the only changes that need to be done for the update is in the class skills--as far as Gather Info/Diplomacy, though, I wouldn't add anything the errata doesn't already.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads