D&D 3E/3.5 Knightfall's "Creature Anthology" Thread: v.3.5 Monsters (Updated: Sept 09/08)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Templates from the Internet document

This file is something I've been compiling and adding to for some time now. The latest addition was the Jester's Bile Monster template. Each template lists the creator's username, here on EN World, and those that I've modified and updated to v.3.5 also have my username attached.

Opinions and comments are welcome, regarding this file, as with everything I post.

Cheers!

KF72

Attachments

• Templates-from-the-Internet_v.1.4.zip
    123.2 KB · Views: 173

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
BTW, I've rebuilt my monster thread index. It's located in the first post of this thead. I think I got them all, but I can't remember all the threads I've created.

Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Knightfall1972 said:
BTW, I've rebuilt my monster thread index. It's located in the first post of this thead. I think I got them, but I can't remember all the threads I've created.
Cool. :cool: Looking at the old threads is starting up my clunky gears of monster statting. Not really one of my fortés.

Catapilla

First Post
I feel like posting...templates are much easier to do then just making new creatures...can I use the advanced bestiary templates by green ronin if I post or should I use official ones?

Kafkonia

First Post
Catapilla said:
I feel like posting...templates are much easier to do then just making new creatures...can I use the advanced bestiary templates by green ronin if I post or should I use official ones?

If you mean applying templates, then yes they can be easier, but if you mean designing new templates, they're probably at least as hard to get right. :)

There aren't any rules about what you can or can't do.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Catapilla said:

Anything is fine for the thread, as long as it's v.3.5. I have Advanced Bestiary and it's a great book. I also have Book of Templates: Deluxe Edition 3.5, which I use a lot.

Remove ads