accidentally deleted...there we are:p

Attachments

• sea giant redo.jpg
    sea giant redo.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 190

Babette

First Post
Glad

Glad you like...personally i like to do portraits, group things take a while, it took me a day.I was hoping to convey a story feel.
I don't like using pencil (especially pacers as that is what i'm using for all my work at present, and there's nothing great about the paper i'm using...hey i can remedy;)
I'm rusty but you should'nt forget how to draw after 4-5 years of not.Also i'm more inspired by alans work (toot! toot):D

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Re: Glad

Babette said:
Glad you like...personally i like to do portraits, group things take a while, it took me a day.I was hoping to convey a story feel.
I don't like using pencil (especially pacers as that is what i'm using for all my work at present, and there's nothing great about the paper i'm using...hey i can remedy;)
I'm rusty but you should'nt forget how to draw after 4-5 years of not.Also i'm more inspired by alans work (toot! toot):D

Yep, he's doing a couple of characters for me. Should be worth the wait. (How long you two been together... I'm assuming?)

Later,

KF72

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Re: Re: Glad

Chauzu said:

Ha... unless your me.

So how's it going Chauzu? Did you get a chance to start your attempt on this yet? If not, it's sal'right... I know your busy coloring peoples' characters.

Later,

KF72

Chauzu

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Glad

Knightfall1972 said:

So how's it going Chauzu? Did you get a chance to start your attempt on this yet? If not, it's sal'right... I know your busy coloring peoples' characters.

Later,

KF72

Heh... so far I just sketched a small little outline. :rolleyes: I haven't been able to get much work done on coloring either, due to photography. I WILL have your colored picture done by tomorrow night though, maybe tonight.

Remove ads