Knightfall's Realmsian Dragonstar (Updated: Sept 08/10)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Re: awesome

Salthorae said:
Hey there first post on this thread....and i must say I love it!

FR is one of my favorite settings and i've just recently begun playing in a Dragonstar campaign and I love what you've done with combining the two it is so awesome. I love all the little twists you've done thus far such as the betrayal from Ao and Kelemvor becoming the overpower.

i'm pretty much hooked :D I just wonder now...what's gotten into Bane? heheh

You just wait, Salthorae. You haven't seen anything yet. Bwah-ha-ha... :D

I'll hopefully have another post for you all before the end of the weekend but don't quote me on that. I'm going to be writing up the next installment of my World of Kulan Story Hour first, plus I'm busing writing up and posting my 3e Spelljammer Cosmology to the Spelljammer Mailing List.

Updated Links

Knightfall's Arcanum of the Stars
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/arcanumofthestars/

Spelljammer: Into the Void Yahoo Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spelljammer/

Walk the Road
http://walktheroad.wikispaces.com/

Knightfall's Spelljammer Cosmonomicon
http://lost.spelljammer.org/Knightfall/

Busy, busy, busy.

KF72

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Below the Burning Sky (cont)

Finkel Sunbottle led his friend Ruby Theragain and Lily Tibbles through the deserted, ruined streets of Beluir. The trio ducked into a narrow alley behind Fanny’s Wicker and Little Treasures to avoid a patrol of Imperial legionnaires. The shop had been gutted, of course, but the remaining ruins were high enough for the three halflings to hide behind.

Finkel held his breath gripping the laser pistol he had stole from an Imperial officer, after he killed him. Finkel was wanted by the Imperials. Wanted dead or alive. Preferably dead or at least beaten black and blue. If the Imperial’s sensors detected them he wouldn’t live long.

The Imperial patrol stomped down the ruined tangle that used to be Firefly Street. Somehow their sensors had missed them and Finkel praised Brandobaris for their luck. Ruby pulled on his sleeve wanting to go on as quickly as possible. He motioned for her to wait while he made sure the Imperials weren’t coming back to check an anomalous reading on their sensors.

He crept out to the edge of the building pistol in hand peering cautiously around the edge in the direction the Imperial patrol had gone. No sign of them it was good to go. He motioned for Ruby and Lily to follow as he dashed across the street using the darkness as cover. Ruby was right behind him dragging Lily with her.

Finkel sighed shaking his head. If Lily hadn’t had information on where the Imperials were holding Ruby’s aunt and uncle Finkel would never have let her come along. She was in her Sunday dress and was slowing them down. Finkel had tried to get the halfling girl to put on the same sort of dark breeches and shirt that he and Ruby now wore. But had stated matter-of-factly that she’d never be caught dead in such an outfit. Finkel prayed they wouldn’t find out.

The halfling boy had become older over the last few days. He felt all grown up. He didn’t have a choice really. All the adults of the city had either been rounded up or killed. Ruby’s aunt and uncle were two of the last free adults in the city, as they had not given the Imperials any reason to arrest them. Then they had come in the middle of the night, which was not more than two hours ago.

The Imperials had discovered that Finkel was Ruby’s friend and had come to take her prisoner. She hadn’t been there but that didn’t stop the Imperials from taking her aunt and uncle. They had left a note saying that if Ruby gave up Finkel and the rest of his halfling freedom fighters, they would let her family go. Of course, she didn’t believe a word of it. They had made similar promises to the desperate and had broken their word.

What made it harder to take was that many of these promises came from the Imperial halflings preaching the benefits of the Empire and the Unification Church.

Ruby tugged on his shirt again to let Finkel know that they were ready to continue on.

“Which way?” Finkel whispered to Lily.

Lily looked like she was going to cry pointing down the adjacent avenue that crossed Firefly Street. Finkel knew that avenue was called Windy Leaves.

“How far?” Ruby was worried about her aunt and uncle.

“About half the way down to the next intersection. That’s where the map said the detention center has been set up in the theater.”

Lily had caught a glimpse of a map of the city when visiting the Imperial command center in her role as a faithful convert to the Unification Church. She had been supplying good information to the freedom fighters ever since. Finkel knew that if she said it was in the theater then it was.

“Alright,” Finkel pulled his hood up while adjusting his belt so that he could draw his dagger at a moment’s notice. “Lily, you’ve done your part for tonight. Go home and be careful. Ruby and I will handle this.”

“B-but there could be guards,” Lily’s voice wavered and Finkel thought for a second that she was more than just concerned for his safety.

“Lily,” Ruby grabbed her friend shaking her. “You can’t be involved in this, alright. Now go!”

Lily ran off ducking into an ally disappearing from site. The duo watched her leave hoping she would be all right.

“You ready, Rubes?” Finkel flicked the safety off his pistol.

“As ready as I’ll ever be.” Ruby pulled up her hood drawing her short sword. It had been her father’s.

“Ok, let’s go and get your family.”

The two halflings darted down Windy Leaves towards the theater. Nothing moved around them but Finkel knew that the Imperials didn’t need to be present to see them. Their technology could do it for them. Finkel quickly crossed to the other side of the avenue staying as low as possible. Ruby was right behind him.

They ducked down the alley that led behind the theater. Finkel dived into the shadows quietly as a cat. Ruby slid in next him with a thud. Finkel held his breath praying to Brandobaris for more luck. Imperial sensors could detect the slightest noise variation and Finkel knew there would be such a device around the detention center. Nothing happened.

Finkel didn’t like it. Ruby had made more than enough noise to trigger any sensor. Could Lily’s information been wrong? Not likely, she’d never been wrong before. The damn Imperials trusted her. She was the best spy they the freedom fighters had.

Ruby looked at Finkel as if to say sorry but he put his hand over her mouth. She’d helped him with missions before but usually only in the planning part of it. This was her first time on a mission. He’d wanted her to stay behind too but she had refused. They were her family.

Finkel pulled his hand away looking up for a way in without tripping the sensors. This wasn’t going to be easy. All of the windows would be rigged and if they tried to break the glass the audio sensors would detect it. Ruby tugged on his shirt again pleading to go on. She was becoming impatient. Finkel grabbed her hand shaking his head. He had to think this through.

What would the Imperials not have thought of? Every entrance would be rigged and the Imperials understood magic better than anyone he’d ever seen. He did have a Dispel Magic scroll but he doubted it would work against Imperial magic. He had another device as well. A device he loathed to use. He had had a dream the first night of the Imperial attack. The goddess had spoken to him and when he had woke the amulet had been laying next to him.

Finkel reached under his shirt grabbing a hold of the symbol of the Dark Mistress, Shar. The halfling boy closed his eyes making sure to keep a hold of Ruby’s hand. He called on the power of the amulet and he and Ruby were pulled into the Plane of Shadow. Ruby hadn’t known about the amulet. He hadn’t told anyone about it. She screamed in terror thinking Gods’ know what.

“Rubes,” Finkel shook his friend. “It’s alright, were on the Plane of Shadow.”

“H-how did you do that?” Ruby looked as though he were a monster.

“I’ll explain later. Right now we need to get your aunt and uncle out of there.”

“Out of where? We’re not even it Beluir anymore.”

“Actually, we are but we aren’t. Look.”

Ruby looked around at the horrid plane. Everything was in black and white. The sky was black but not like at night. There weren’t any stars. The theater was still there but looked more like an abomination of the real theater. Ruby couldn’t help but be terrified. She looked at Finkel in terror.

“Don’t look at me like that. I don’t like it anymore than you do. But we needed a way into the theater without being detected.”

“But how?”

“Look how the building is warped in places. Even now it changes as you look at it. If we take a half-a-step we should end up in the center of the theater. But be careful. Distance isn’t the same here. If you step too far you could end up on the other side of the city.”

“You’ve done this before.”

“I haven’t had a choice.”

“There is always a choice when comes to dark magic.”

“Don’t lecture me Rubes! I’m fighting a war here!” Finkel’s skin appeared to darken as the plane’s darkness tore at his soul. “Now, are you going to help me rescue your aunt and uncle or wait here until I get back?”

Ruby swallowed hard grabbing Finkel’s hand. She was shaking uncontrollably. “Y-your n-not leaving me h-her, Finkel Sunbottle. But this conversation isn’t over. We are going to talk about this later. Now get me out of here!”

Finkel took half a step with his left hand around the symbol of Shar and the other in Ruby’s hand. He closed his eyes again concentrating and they were on the Material Plane again. Finkel looked around. They were near the middle of the theater. Ruby sighed in relief.

Finkel stared in shock. There wasn’t anyone in the theater. It was empty. He didn’t understand it. Lily was never wrong. She…

Then it hit him. Lily had never been wrong once. Not even off by the minutest detail. He had thought it luck granted by Brandobaris. The cold, hard truth sank into him just as the Imperials burst through the door and windows of the theater.

“Oh no.” Finkel fired his laser pistol hitting an Imperial soldier directly in the chest. The laser bolt bounced harmlessly off the soldier’s armor.

Ruby screamed. Finkel felt her hand slip away from him as a Imperial soldier grabbed her by hair. The huge man held her aloft as the Imperials surrounded him. Dozens of laser rifles were now pointed at his head just daring him to continue firing. Finkel signed dropping his weapon. He put his hands up over his head.

“Finkel,” Ruby whimpered. “How did they know?”

The ring of soldiers parted in front of Finkel. Three halflings walked into the theater. The two in front were Imperial officers devoted to the Unification Church. Finkel had known who the third halfling was even before he could see her.

“Lily.”

Lily looked right at Finkel without emotion or a second thought. She tuned towards Ruby looking at her as a scornful mother would at a bad child.

“Yes,” one of the Imperial halflings put his hand on Lily’s shoulder. “Mistress Lily has done the Empire a great service this night.”

“Lily, how could you?” Ruby screamed wiggling trying to get free. The Imperial soldier knocked her unconscious.

Finkel ground his teeth in frustration. He could use his amulet to escape but he couldn’t bare the thought of leaving Ruby behind.

“Poor deluded Ruby.” Lily spoke towards Ruby as if she was still conscious. “The Empire is the best thing to happen to Faerûn since sweat meats.”

Finkel lost his temper. “Traitor! I’ll kill you!”

Finkel Sunbottle lunged for Lily’s throat. It was the last thing he ever did, as the energy blasts from dozens of laser rifles cut him to pieces.

Broccli_Head

Explorer
Knightfall...that's rough!

Hey, I told one of my players about your story and campaign concept and he loved it!

What would it take to run a game in your Battle for Toril world?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Broccli_Head said:
Knightfall...that's rough!

Hey, I told one of my players about your story and campaign concept and he loved it!

What would it take to run a game in your Battle for Toril world?

Well, I haven't finshed writing yet although I already know how it ends. The best resource for anyone that wants to *create an adventure* set during the battle is my wikisite, Walk the Road.

http://walktheroad.wikispaces.com/AotS
updated link...

Realmisan Dragonstar is set ten years before the actual campaign setting but all the information there is good. I have updated planetary statistics for all the worlds in the Amaunator system on the page but not any of the characters' statistics.

It is a work in progress, after all.

As for good side plots, there is the defense of Waterdeep and/or Silverymoon or the ongoing battle between the followers of the two warring Realm Pantheons. You could be one of the pilots of Fathom Wing or even be a shade helping defend the City of Shade from landing Imperial troops. Or you could set up the conflict that about to occur in Shadowdale... whoops, did I give away to much. Heh, heh...

Anything is possible but you will need the appropriate books. I suggest have at least the following:

Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting
Dragonstar Starfarer's Handbook
Dragonstar Guide to the Galaxy

Optional but good choices as well:

Dragonstar Imperial Supply
Faiths & Pantheons
Lords of Darkness *
Magic of Faerûn

* This is the only other one I own.

Cheers!

KF72

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Below the Burning Sky (conclusion)

Minutes before dawn:

High Lady Alustriel, Speaker of the Silver Marches, watched helpless from one of the many balconies of the Palace of Silverymoon, as the Imperial Legions stormed through the greatest city in the North. The magic that had kept invaders out of Silverymoon for ages was now fading with the death of her goddess, Mystra. She had done everything humanly possible to protect her home. The Silver Marches would fall.

Alustriel watched as the Knights in Silver, Silverymoon’s army, through themselves at the advancing hovertanks and power-armored soldiers of the Dragon Empire. They fought bravely, despite the odds and the futility, dying under the strength enhanced feet of the Imperial soldiers, as well as from countless laser and plasma fire. The ranks of the Knights of Silver had swelled with the populace of the Silver Marches once in was known the Imperial army was attacking the city. Now there were barely enough to hold the Imperials back from the walls of the palace. Dwarves from Mithral Hall and Citadel Adbar fought beside humans, elves and halflings from Everlund and those that escaped the destruction of Sundabar.

“This is madness,” Alustriel wept openly for her people. “Don’t these Imperial bastards ever get tired!”

“You must not give up hope, Speaker.” Drizzt Do’Urden, hero of the Sword Coast North, stood next to the High Lady.

The drow ranger had learned of Silverymoon’s plight soon after the Imperial’s had landed. The arrogant Imperial soldiers hadn’t consider the communities of the North enough of a threat to attack Neverwinter, Luskan or Mirabar. The North was relatively safe. But if Waterdeep and Silverymoon fell then no one would be safe.

Wulfgar and Cattiebrie had gone to Waterdeep to help in the city’s defense. He and Bruenor Battlehammer had helped defend Mithral Hall until it fell. Bruenor had stayed with his people to try and retake his home. Drizzt had come to Silverymoon at behest of the High Lady after Taern “Thunderspell” Hornblade had died in the first assault on Silverymoon. Drizzt had led the city’s army during the second Imperial onslaught. Now he stood by the high Lady as her protector in case the Imperials reached the palace.

Helm Dwarf-friend and the remaining members of the Bloodaxe Mercenary Company had to come to Silverymoon after Sundabar fell. Helm had been the best choice to lead the Knights in Silver against the Imperials. If the city survived, the populace would likely name him the next ruler of the city, if he didn’t go back to Sundabar and try to restore it.

Several Imperial hovertanks swept over the Knights in Silver heading straight for the palace. Drizzt stepped in front of High Lady Alustriel as the tank’s powerful plasma cannons swiveled into position to blast the balcony where the two heroes of Faerûn stood. The tanks didn’t see what hit them.

Powerful bolts of energy blew the hovertanks to dust.

“What the-“ Drizzt turned towards where the weapon fire had come from. What he saw was both frightening and awe inspiring.

The City of Shade loomed over the gap of Silverymoon Pass just as the dawn rose over the Nether Mountains, dark, shadow-tinged plasma raining down on several Imperial units that had come down through the pass. The gun-emplacements of Shade continued firing, hitting those Imperial units outside the city until nothing was left but smoldering remains. Rockets and missiles screamed out from the city’s launchers destroying hovertanks and unit of legions, which were now in retreat.

Dozens of strike aircraft supporting the Imperial troops, rocketed towards the floating city firing plasma and missiles at the gun, rocket and missile emplacements. High Lady Alustriel watched in amazement as the weapon fire impacted a powerful energy shield protecting the city.

“Where in the Realms did they get that technology?” Drizzt was angry. Of all the races to come to Silverymoon’s aid why did it have to be the shades?

“I-I don’t know,” the Speaker of the silver Marches was dumbfounded. Then the Shade wizard known as Hadrhune stood next to her on the balcony. Drizzt attacked Hadrhune passing right through him and hitting the wall behind the shade man.

“Aggressive, isn’t he.” The hologram of Hadrhune had flickered slightly as the drow ranger passed through him. “The City of Shade offers its generous support to the citizens of Silverymoon and the Silver Marches against the army of the Dragon Empire.”

“And why would you do that, shade?” Drizzt had got to his feet quickly and was now waving one of his swords through the hologram trying to determine whether Hadrhune was there or not.

“Drizzt,” Alustriel reached out to stop the drow from antagonizing the shade man. ”What do you want in return for this assistance Hadrhune? And don’t tell me you are doing it out of the goodness in your heart.”

Hadrhune of Shade looked at the holographic image of Alustriel and Drizzt Do’Urden in front of him. He stood on a platform in his personal imaging chamber on Shade. He wished he didn’t have to ask for anything. Alustriel’s thank you would be more than enough for his heart. But his position as Prince and Emissary of the City of Shade demanded a tribute of some kind. Of course, it didn’t have to be decided upon at the moment.

“You are correct High Lady, the City of Shade’s help does come with some conditions but I assure you they will be reasonable.”

“Speaker, you cannot trust him!” Drizzt stepped in front of the hologram projecting Hadrhune’s image. He grabbed Alustriel by the arms looking right into her eyes. “You cannot do this! Think of your people! He is evil, he will betray us to the Empire!”

Alustriel looked at Drizzt and then at his hands clamped around her arms. “Let go, Drizzt. Now!”

The drow ranger let her go backing away from her and the hologram of the shade. He looked at her as if she had grown a second head.

“Think of your people.”

“I am Drizzt, someday you will understand. Hadrhune, what assurances do I get that the silver Marches will remain free of Shade rule.”

“I can only say that the Imperial Legions are as much Shade’s enemies as they are yours. Once they have been eliminated then we can talk about the continued sovereignty of the Silver Marches.”

“I don’t really have a choice, do I?”

“No.”

“So be it.”

“Very well then,” Hadrhune tapped the Comm on the wall of his imaging chamber. “Deploy the shadow strikers. I want air superiority over Shade and Silverymoon in less than fifteen minutes.”

“It will be so, Hadrhune.” The voice echoing across the Comm was monotone and calm.

“Watch this High Lady,” the hologram of Hadrhune faded from the balcony of the palace of Silverymoon.

Alustriel turned towards the City of Shade, which was still being pounded by the Imperial strike aircraft. The great plasma guns and missile emplacements had not returned fire. Then the top of on of the floating city’s huge towers opened up and dozens upon dozens of small, sleek mechanical aircraft rocketed out of the top of the tower. They were shaped like black disks with purple highlights bordering the edge of the flying saucers. The shadow strikers passed through Shade’s energy shield unimpeded. The shadow strikers were much faster than the Imperial aircraft and easily outmaneuvered them. Those Imperial pilots able to target and fire upon the strange black saucers must have been horrified to see their striker’s laser cannon fire and missiles pass right though the Shade shadow strikers.

The Knights in Silver cheered when one of the Imperial walkers guarding the entrance to the city exploded in shadow plasma, unable to avoid the guns of the City of Shade. The city’s protectors rallied behind Helm who led an counterattack against the Imperial Legions.

While high above on the balcony of the palace, Alustriel held her symbol of Mystra tightly in her hand. She watched one of the shadow strikers streaked through the sky above Silverymoon. She knew the symbol of Shar when she saw it and knew that powerful shadow magic protected the Shade aircraft. Soon the Imperial forces would be on the run and Silverymoon would survive to see another day.

“But at what cost,” Alustriel again watched helplessly as the Battle for the Silver Marches escalated in front of her eyes.

Dawn over Shadowdale:

Arassil had worked all night preparing the citizens of the Dales for what she knew would come. She forced the humans and elves to cut down dozens and dozens of the trees of the forest they called Cormanthor. The elves had originally refused until Arassil explained what would happen to their precious forest in the Imperials won. The imperials would clear cut everything and rape the planet of its natural resources. The elves had been much more cooperative after that.

She had the trees cut into logs and trenches dug. The logs were sharpened and place strategically around Shadowdale. Bakner and Samuall had spray painted as many logs as they could with iron dust making them as hard and durable as steel. The earth from the trenches was used to make mounds between those same trenches making the terrain difficult to navigate.

She ordered dozens of buildings in and around Shadowdale broken down to use as much need resources such as polearms and boards with nails sticking up all around the towns perimeter. She placed her men in the best possible locations so that they could fire their laser pistols and plasma rifles almost anywhere across what would become the battlefield.

Elminster was still in Waterdeep but Arassil could call him in a moment’s notice with her Arcanum ring. She looked at her ring and thought of Syrath back on Charamosh. He would know by now that she had aligned herself with the Freedom League. He wouldn’t be happy but she couldn’t worry about that now.

“Commander,” Caranarth stood in front of the half-dragon. He had been standing there for some time trying to get Arassil’s attention.

“Yes Caranarth, what is it?”

“Everything is in place including our little surprises.”

“Good,” Arassil looked out towards the northeast. The sun rose over the forest of Cormanthor. The red glow of the Toril’s sun glinted off something near the edge of the dale’s valley. “And not a moment to soon.”

The half-dragon sprinted across the field to her designated position in the trenches her voice booming over the landscape.

“Get ready, Arassil snarled at the thought of getting her claws on some Imperial slime. “Hovertanks on the valley wall! Everyone take cover!”

Dalesfolk dived into the trenches just as the first bolts of plasma rained down from the hovertanks above. Arassil fingered her ring and thought Elminster’s name.

“It’s time. It has started.”

Elminster of Shadowdale appeared next to Arassil just as the Imperial Legions and Zhents poured down the rim of the valley in the thousands.

“Mystra save us!” Elminster’s words were drowned out by the sounds of war unleashed.

[End of Part Two of Book Two]

Last edited:

Broccli_Head

Explorer
I love it! And it keeps getting better.

Did I miss something? Or maybe you haven't gotten to it...Kelemvor v the Mulhorhandi's and the conclusion to the space battle?

What might help is how many days and/or hours since invasion started as a guide to determine the events...if I want to spring this on my PCs...oh yeah!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Broccli_Head said:
I love it! And it keeps getting better.

Did I miss something? Or maybe you haven't gotten to it...Kelemvor v the Mulhorhandi's and the conclusion to the space battle?

What might help is how many days and/or hours since invasion started as a guide to determine the events...if I want to spring this on my PCs...oh yeah!

You didn't miss anything. Book Two is going to have five parts just like Book One did, although those five parts are turning out to be longer than Book One's five parts. Part Three will continue the space battle and detail the aerial battles to come (the releasing of the automated shadow strikers is the springboard for that). Part three will touch upon the gods again at least once.

Part Four will return to the surface for the land battles and Part Five will be a mix of space, aerial, land and God events all leading to a intense cliffhanger like the one that ended Book One (just moreso).

As for how many days or hours since it started, I'm not 100% sure. It has been at LEAST two days but I don't have an exact number of hours. But it's at least two days.

Cheers!

KF72

Broccli_Head

Explorer
Knightfall1972 said:

As for how many days or hours since it started, I'm not 100% sure. It has been at LEAST two days but I don't have an exact number of hours. But it's at least two days.

Cheers!

KF72

Maybe dates or hours of the day would help :D

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Broccli_Head said:

Maybe dates or hours of the day would help :D

Ok, first off the story begins on the first day of the tenday right before Midsummer (FRCS pg 77) in the year 1374 DR, on the Calendar of Harptos. Thus, the day that the Centurion and the two Hammerhead drop ships starcast into the system would be Flamerule 21, 1374 DR (The Year of Lightning Storms).

In Part Two of Book One, Hadrhune steps out on the balcony of the High Telamont's throne room and lloks up into the night sky. This occurs when the Weave is destroyed, which one might think means the story begins at night. It does, but it doesn't. It begins during the 'middle of the night' before the day of Flamerule 21 has begun. So, Hadrhune is looking at the night sky around say 2 or 3AM. Thus, when I note that 'Mid-afternoon later that day',while introducing you to Ruby, it is later on the day of Flamerule 21.

In Part Three of Book One, Elminster is speaking in Arcanum House. The part of the event that you read takes place sometime after Mid-afternoon but doesn't have a solid beginning time. The debate in the house would have been going on for hours though. Note that Hadrhune was speaking to the High Cleric of the Temple of Shadows at the same time Elminster was pleading his case to the Arcanum. Hadrhune would have left that temple, traveled to the House of Mystra in Harrowdale, encountered Storm there and journeyed back to Shade before Elminster was *finished* pleading his case to the Arcanum and teleported back to Toril with Arassil, which would be an instantaneous event.

Its kind of hard to pin down. The problem is that the story isn't linear in how I am writing it. Elminster arrives back on Toril before Captain Farhand gives the order to fire but you read the part of Farhand firing first, which I did for effect, I guess. Thus, all the parts of the story set on the Centurion before Farhand gives the order to fire happen before Elminster returns to Shadowdale. And of course the parts with the Gods in the Cynosure takes place after Ao has promised Centurion to betray the world to the Imperials. Of course, he's a GOD and could have been doing that WHILE he was agreeing to betray the world.

I'm pretty sure that I can say that ALL of Parts One to Four of Book One happens on the same day, Flamerule 21. For at the beginning of Part Five, we see Ruby and Finkel outside Hale's Fine Woodcarving. The text there refers to the events up until that time happening in less than one day and night. This could be interpreted in many ways, which is why I wrote it that way. I didn't want to pin-point the exact time or date. And remember it is from Ruby's point of view. So it is probably less than one day and night from the point of Mid-afternoon when you first meet her. Which means it is likely during the early evening of Flamerule 22. However, the rest of Part Five is 'hours earlier'.

After this, it's going to be REALLY hard for me to pin down exact times. I'll let you know.

Cheers!

KF72

p.s. Note that this story is set ten years before the actual start of my Arcanum of the Stars' campaign.

Last edited:

Salcor

First Post
Knightfall,
This is an outstanding storyline...look forward to it every week. I was wondering if you are planning on making it available for download on you website?

Salcor

Remove ads