Knightfall's World of Kulan Campaign Maps (Updated: July 2022)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
What I was working on earlier today...

Honoured Islands.png

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm still using CC3, might link some current examples tomo.
BTW, your previously shared images on this thread are no longer displaying properly.

I'd say create a new thread for your maps and reshare them. :D

EDIT: BTW, I'm in the process of revising my old CC2 maps for Kulan to have a different colour scheme.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here is the revised version of the map showing the area Around Deepwater. I added the text using Paint.NET. ;)

Around Deepwater_printscreen.jpg

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
And here is my revised South of Izmer map showing a more expansive view around Deepwater at a larger scale. Note that I've modified the CC2 maps scale bar to show the revised size of Kulan, which is a change I made several years ago when I started mapping the world in Hexographer/Worldographer.

I scaled the world up by a factor of six, so 10 miles became 60 miles on this map.

South of Izmer_printscreen.jpg

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
In comparison, here is a WIP map of the Kingdom of Izmer as I am recreating it as part of my main Kulan map. I'd previously posted this on my World of Kulan group on Facebook. Like with the "Around Cauldron" map, the large hexes are equal to 60 miles and the smaller hexes are equal to 12 miles.

The huge river that cuts across the landscape is known as the Fire River.

This region needs a lot more work before I'll be ready to make a finalized version with text. I need to diversify the terrain more and add more location icons. For this map, I might add in the most important roads too, but not any secondary roads or trails.

Kingdom of Izmer.png

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here is another WIP region. This is the Sival Forest in the region known as The Northlands. @Tellerian Hawke's Crow God PC, the Harqualian centaur named Angus, was born in this part of the Northlands. I'm unlikely to get back to working on this map any time soon. I posted it on FB for T.H.'s reference.

I still need to work on the terrain in the region south of the forest before I'm ready to post a finalized/revised version of the map. What I might do instead is focus in on the area that Angus was born. :)

Sival Forest.png

Remove ads