Knights of the Old Republic - IC

drothgery

First Post
Shalimar said:
"Hold." Jade calls out softly so as not to carry. "There is an automated blaster up ahead, and where there is a boobytrap there is liable to be more. We must be careful. If you see a trap, use the force to avoid setting it off. The sith woud have to get passed these too to get down, so using the force on it might not set them off."

"Don't try anything too fancy; I've still got my blaster." Serrana says. "And there ought to be a control panel around here somewhere. I'd hate to think we picked up a security kit for nothing..."

She searches the walls, looking for a control panel. Force Perception; conventional perception (1d20+17=21, 1d20+7=22)

Karl Green

First Post
Jade said:
Meditating on it for a moment, the Padawan tries to determine if using the force to yank the Blaster or any other traps out of alignment would be a good or bad idea.
OOC:Search your feelings, taking 10 for a 26.

After a moment of silents, Jade feels that it would not be a bad idea...

Serrana said:
She searches the walls, looking for a control panel. Force Perception; conventional perception (1d20+17=21, 1d20+7=22)

While Jade is quiet, Serrana looks around and then just makes out a security pad, but behind the blasters! Whomever controls them, must be deeper in the caves!

Falkus

Explorer
"There's a disturbance four meters in front of those blasters," Talesa whispered. "It's a sensor field. It must be the trigger for them."

drothgery

First Post
"And the controls, unfortunately, are on the other side." Serrana said. "I can't think the screen blocks blaster fire, or the ones on the wall would be pretty worthless, but it's not an easy shot."

Shalimar

First Post
"Why use a blaster, it would just draw attention to us. We can just use the force, that is most likely how the Sith come and go themselves. Why cause a fuss?" Jade asks and then uses the force to deactivate the control panel once it is pointed out.

OOC: Taking 10 on a use the force check for a 26 total on the telekinesis bit of the skill, or the Move Object power if thats more appropriate.

drothgery

First Post
Shalimar said:
"Why use a blaster, it would just draw attention to us. We can just use the force, that is most likely how the Sith come and go themselves. Why cause a fuss?" Jade asks and then uses the force to deactivate the control panel once it is pointed out.

OOC: Taking 10 on a use the force check for a 26 total on the telekinesis bit of the skill, or the Move Object power if thats more appropriate.

"You can use the Force. I haven't been able lift anything much heavier than my lightsaber, or do much that's not a small step removed from an unconcious reaction with it. And my blaster will last a hundred shots without getting worn out." Serrana said.

Remove ads