Knights of the Old Republic: Last of the Sith (OOC)

drothgery

First Post
Well, AMG's got to be on break now, so let's hope he's spending time with his family, not playing WoW when he could be posting the further adventures of Aerek and Skyka...

But I'm going to be out of town from today (12/24) till Thursday (12/29), so if you need the Jedi linebacker to do anything, he'll attack whatever looks dangerous or threatens Skyka, but otherwise try to be a good Jedi.

deadestdai

First Post
Enjoy your family time Drothgery.
I'm sure our intrepid GM will be back with us as soon as the holidays are over. Afterall, Xmas is always a slow time on the boards.

Sorry guys. Its been...insane.

I am NOT at home, currently. Up seeing family and while I've got net access, its limited. Seems like everytime I get on to drop by and post something I get distracted or pulled away. Nope, the game isn't dead. However, I'm going to be up here for another...week. May have more access/time then, but I can't say for sure.

Important thing, though, is that Jan 7 is move in day at the Art School I'm going to. I honestly have no idea how much I'll be around for that first week and such. So these next couple weeks are going to be utter chaos still.

And Bro, you'll be happy, haven't had more than 10 minutes at a time to play WoW. :) Oh, and no Expansion until...sometime next year, so that's safe too.

I will try to get some kind of update up tomorrow, but I can't promise anything. Between seeing family, friends who've not seen me in 2 years, and general insanity, I can't say how much I can be around more than to jump in and have a quick scan of the boards.

Sorry again for being an idiot and not stepping in to mention this earlier. You may Force choke when ready to turn. ;)

EDIT: Oh, and Dead, I don't like this new 'responsible' me, either. We should all file a complaint or something.

Remove ads