• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knights of the Old Republic: The Last of the Sith(Master Kanas' Group)

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
Tate nodded in agreement and readies herself for another attack by the dark figure. She did not fire as Durindal was engaged with the attacker. Tate will wait for a clear shot. "If you would move this would all be over." She hated it when Durindal used his lightsaber. She felt a blaster got the job done quicker and with less risk to the one wielding it.

drothgery

First Post
"I did warn you..." Aerek said, the oversized Jedi stepping in to destroy the blaster of the man in front of him.

{If he misses his first attack, continue taking them.}

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Skyka Tarkrak: Human/Female (Force Adept 1/ Jedi Guardian 6)

(Sentarrii) “And here I thought we were going to have a nice chat. Now give in before it’s too late, traitor.” Skyka replied as she twisted out of the path of the Vibrodagger. She kept her attention focused on the Vibrodagger and struck at it.

OOC: Another Sunder attempt. Yes, I know about the AoO and I’m not very happy she could draw the dagger without giving an AoO in return.

Vendetta

First Post
((What was the result of Aalun's action? Did he have to cut the guy or did he obey? It kind of has some bearing on what I'll be doing this round.))

Vendetta said:
((What was the result of Aalun's action? Did he have to cut the guy or did he obey? It kind of has some bearing on what I'll be doing this round.))
((Sorry about that. Aalun didn't have to cut his arm, and Bud'd shot the alarm afterwards anyway.

Oh, and BroShatterstone, drawing a weapon doesn't provoke an AoO unless I've gone crazy. That is, of course, possible. Note that she didn't draw the weapon and attack as an AoO, but part of her normal turn.))

deadestdai

First Post
Bud'd reaches out with her hand and makes to tug the blaster from the man's hand with the Force before he actually found the skill to use it properly.

(Move Object +13 - if she manages the feat, she'll hold it in her off hand and after switching it to stun, aim both weapons at the man, hoping to force him out of the fight.)

Regardless of the success of her attempt, she also switches her own blaster over to stun.

Crash Group:

((Durindal's first attack is a 34. Hits and deals 21 vitality damage. Second attack is a 19...also hits and deals another 14 vitality damage. Total of 35 VP damage to the attacker.

Note that Durindal has moved to the opposite side of the attacker so that he's not blocking Tate's shot. She'll still take the -4 penaty to any attacks, but Durindal won't provide the attacker with +4 Defense. Without Precise Shot, though, there's no way to get rid of the -4 penalty.

The attacker uses Force Grip against Tate. She has to make a Will save vs. DC 15 for half damage...she gets a 14. Fails the save and takes 16 vitality damage, drops her down to 20VP.))

Durindal's lightsaber blade slashed out at their attacker in two quick strokes, but each time something that normally shouldn't have happened did happen. The metal sword that the attacker held was quickly raised and actually parried the lightsaber blade as if it was just a normal weapon...though each parry was almost too late.

As he pushed the second strike away, the man(it was definitely a human or at least near-human under the large robes) quickly turned the other direction and extended his free hand towards Tate. As he closed his fist, Durindal could feel the Force being concentrated a second before Tate felt a tight, iron grip on her throat. It closed tighter and tighter for only a few seconds before finally fading and allowing her to breathe as he was forced to turn around and turn his attention to Durindal.

((Actions for next round?))

Jedi Group:

((Im assuming Aalun attacks the woman, as that's the one who Skyka's attacking and where the Flanking Bonus would come from. So, his attack against her is a 20. That hits and deals 11VP damage.

Aerek's attack against the Sith's blaster is a 26. That hits and the weapon takes 22 damage. Its gone.

Skyka's sunder attempt does draw an AoO...the attack from the sitting Sith is a 15. It misses. So, Skyka's attack against the vibrodagger is a 26. That's a hit and deals 20 damage. That weapon's gone, too.

The Sith that Bud'd is targetting already lost his weapon to Aerek...so I'll assume she uses the same tactic on the other sitting one who's been left alone. Her Move Object check is a 33...she can move it, but the Sith gets a Will save vs. DC 17. He gets a 13, fails, and Bud'd gets the blaster.))

Aalun easily stepped between the two still-sitting Sith and swung his blade quickly at the woman who Skyka was distracted. The Sith managed to duck under the swing, and even attempted a fast jab at Skyka, but in a flash one of Skyka's lightsaber cut through the small vibrodagger.

In the back of the room, Aerek easily stepped to the standing Sith and with one, simply stroke, cut the blaster pistol he held in half, sending a shower of sparks that caused the Sith to jerk back into the wall and yelp in surprise.

The last of the Sith with a weapon was turning in his chair and aiming it at Aerek's back, but Bud'd had no trouble finding it in the Force and wrenching it out of the young Sith's grip. When she caught the blaster pistol, the three Sith had frozen in place, all eyes wide and obviously unsure of what to do. From what you could tell, they were completely weaponless now.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Durindal s'Tarren, Human Jedi Guardian VP: 39/50, Def: 23

"Okay, Sith . . . great, just great," Durindal said, somewhat annoyed. ""You alright, Tate?"

Calmly, Durindal approached his foe, "The grandmaster referred to this as the Crane among the Reeds." Durindal performed a combination strike with several feints thrown in for good measure, striking high and low.

OOC: Heroic Surge, Full attack, attack: +17/ +12, +17 [+6 Base +5 (3 base +2 enhanced) Dex +1 Focus +1 Pers Wpn +4 Battlemind], Dmg 3d8+0, Crit 18-20/x2, Still using Lightsaber Defense. If the full attack drops him, the additional attack will knock his blade away.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Skyka Tarkrak: Human/Female (Force Adept 1/ Jedi Guardian 6)

Though Skyka was displeased that Aalun would attack the Sith she was trying so hard to keep alive she grudgingly had to admit his attack had been distracting enough to aid her in her cause and she quickly push it even farther aside as she accepted the woman’s surrender…

(Sentarrii) “Your lucky to be alive, traitor, as you nearly left me no choice but to cut through you instead of your poor choice of weapons,” Skyka said coolly as she studied the female serenely, her lightsabers still at the ready, she knew none of her companions could understand her words and that a great opportunity for information regarding her people was before her, “but if you don’t begin to show that you value your life by talking to me about what happened to our peoples than you leave me no choice but to kill you in such a slow painful way that it befits a traitor of your status…”

Remove ads