• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knocking a foe off balance

I've been trying to remember the source of this Feat, or even just the name, and consistently failing. So hopefully someone here has a better memory than I do!

Whatever it was called, the feat let you hit a foe and force him to make a check of some sort. Fort, I think. If he fails, he loses his Dex bonus against your next attack. What is this feat, and does it actually exist?

Asmo

First Post
Bohemian Ear-Spork said:
I've been trying to remember the source of this Feat, or even just the name, and consistently failing. So hopefully someone here has a better memory than I do!

Whatever it was called, the feat let you hit a foe and force him to make a check of some sort. Fort, I think. If he fails, he loses his Dex bonus against your next attack. What is this feat, and does it actually exist?

Sounds like a mix of Expert Tactician and Knock-Down, both feats are from Sword and Fist (3.0)

Asmo

Remove ads