• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Know Direction: Fan-Generated Pathfinder RPG Podcast

R.C Jr

First Post
Just to let everyone know that Know Direction Episode 4: Finding a Way has been published.

Know Direction is a fan-generated Pathfinder RPG news, reviews, and interviews podcast. In this episode, I discuss the Cavalier and Oracle, talk with Wayfinder editor-in-chief Liz "Lilith" Courts about issue #2, and think about 3rd party publishers.

Sutekh

First Post
Can you provide an I tunes link so I can download it all? At the moment only the option to download the mp3 files individually I can see.

Sutekh

First Post
Thanks, tried that. Found it under Itunes (private sanctuary that is not Know Direction) and subscribed. Something is dodgy there however as it says there are no episodes in Itunes to get.

R.C Jr

First Post
Its a great geat podcast. Any chance they could come out as much as private sanctuary?

please

At the moment, the only way Know Direction will be as regular as Private Sanctuary is if both are shifted to a bi-weekly schedule. It might eventually come to that, but with PS just hitting 100 and the last regular Class Feature due in a couple of weeks, it does not feel like the right time for that change yet.

Thanks, tried that. Found it under Itunes (private sanctuary that is not Know Direction) and subscribed. Something is dodgy there however as it says there are no episodes in Itunes to get.

iTunes and I have issues. I did not set up the Private Sanctuary iTunes feed. It just kind of happened. When it did, it was with the universal feed instead of the Private Sanctuary feed. We are busy ironing out the new site's wrinkles, and the iTunes feed is on the to do list.

Kodyax

First Post
At the moment, the only way Know Direction will be as regular as Private Sanctuary is if both are shifted to a bi-weekly schedule. It might eventually come to that, but with PS just hitting 100 and the last regular Class Feature due in a couple of weeks, it does not feel like the right time for that change yet.

iTunes and I have issues. I did not set up the Private Sanctuary iTunes feed. It just kind of happened. When it did, it was with the universal feed instead of the Private Sanctuary feed. We are busy ironing out the new site's wrinkles, and the iTunes feed is on the to do list.

If you do make Know Direction a separate podcast, I'll subscribe to that too. I actually enjoy both pod casts tremendously.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads