• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knowledge Arcana Untethered

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamx20

Banned
Banned
And the man shows up. Sorry Corjay. I own the domain. I want people to know that your and your staff are not respecting the artists and contributors. They can plainly see that in the forums.

The site has not been hacked, I own the domain and the trademark. The whole reason i bought the trademark is because of this level of underhanded behavior.

Tyler Starke,
Mad Mathematics Laboratories.

PolletteIrieska

First Post
adamx20 said:
The site has not been hacked, I own the domain and the trademark. The whole reason i bought the trademark is because of this level of underhanded behavior.

Tyler Starke,
Mad Mathematics Laboratories.

Tyler, I really don't understand the whole reason that you bought the trademark, and I don't care to understand the workings of your mind. Please cease and desist in your defamation of my character immediately.

Corjay

First Post
What she means to say is that adamx20 DOES NOT OWN THE KNOWLEDGE ARCANA TRADEMARK and is infringing on the rights of WOTC and the Knowledge Arcana staff as well as slandering each and every member of the Knowledge Arcana staff with his false accusations.

PolletteIrieska

First Post
Corjay said:
What she means to say is that adamx20 DOES NOT OWN THE KNOWLEDGE ARCANA TRADEMARK and is infringing on the rights of WOTC and the Knowledge Arcana staff as well as slandering each and every member of the Knowledge Arcana staff with his false accusations.

Wrong, Corjay. He filed for the trademark the day management had him in for a meeting. Just drop it. I'm not dealing with him, anymore.

adamx20

Banned
Banned
No. What you posted are False Accusations. Try searching for the trademark Knowledge Arcana at the USPTO.

You will see in big bold letters, My name and my Business name.

People can visit your forums and decide for themselves who is taking artists credit away and lying to the gameing community.

Corjay

First Post
Who's the underhanded one? You planned this all along.

Guess what. We own the trademark by proxy of print. WOTC handed the rights to us, not you. We did not hand you the rights. A trademark registration does not mean that you are not infringing.

You are a liar and a thief. This will follow your name for the rest of your life if you don't stop.

adamx20

Banned
Banned
It's always between you and me Corjay. Please don't post further on this subject.

WotC has given me permission to own and trademark Knowledge Arcana. You did not need to know that.

Again, and here on En World. Just like on your forums - it's a word battle between you and me and you don't have your facts straight and you are telling me I don't when I know I can prove you wrong.

adamx20

Banned
Banned
Please. I have compiled the argumentive posts on my weblog.

http://weblog.madmathlabs.com

You extorted me and the entire staff saying you would quit and only talk bad about the magazine if we published Video Games. That's a Felony. And I am done posting here.

tenkar

Old School Blogger
Wow... I'd suggest the two of you take it to PMs or emails... its unbecoming and sure to be locked as this is pretty beyond the bounds of enworld...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads