• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Knoxville, TN - Pathfinder Society group starting

We're running PFS Scenario One: Silent Tide this Saturday at Organized Play, a new game store in downtown Knoxville. We're going to do character creation starting at 10AM.

At the moment, there are two copies of the Pathfinder Core Rules on his shelves. If you're not ready to purchase the rulebook yet, we will be happy to help you make a character or print a pregen for you.

Organized Play* is a full service FLGS located at 221 Cumberland Avenue in downtown Knoxville. Lots of free parking on weekends.

*This store is not affiliated with the organization that oversaw the last few years of the RPGA Living City campaign.

If you're interested, but can't make it on Saturday, post here or click the above link and let the owner know.

The owner told me there is a lot of interest, so if you're planning on coming, please let him know. We will make sure everyone gets to play, but we may need to run an additional table later in the day.

Fourteen people turned out!

This Saturday, October 10: The Hydra's Fang Incident, PFS Scenario #2

Is an 11 AM "hard" start time for the adventure convenient for everyone? That would put finishing the adventure and beginning paperwork at 2:50 PM, and character creation at 10:30 AM.

I can run "Silent Tide" again Wednesday or Thursday night at 7PM if there are four people who want to play.

P.S. Also, I am planning on starting a Wednesday or Thursday night Pathfinder game. I am eager to run homebrew, Rise of the Runelords, or Legacy of Fire. Let me know if one of those combinations interests you.

Remove ads