• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Koa-Toa question

DM_Tim

First Post
I just picked up two packs of the new Koa-Toa minis from Reaper (OK, they call them googlers) http://www.reapermini.com/gallery/2900s/2977_G .I got home and started painting them and during a break picked up my 3.5 Monster Manual to look up their stats. They weren't in that book. OK, I then open up my Monster Manual II, nope not there. Fiend Folio? Monsterous Compendium? No, no, no. OK I give up, what book are they currently in (in either 3.0 or 3.5 format)?

Regards,

- DM_Tim

smootrk

First Post
The PC race is detailed in the Forgotten Realms Underdark Book. Not sure where standard monster stats are located at the moment.

lukelightning

First Post
They are in the MM, but might not be in the SRD because of intellectual property reasons, the same reason mind flayers and githzerai/yanki/adoodledoo aren't in the SRD.

werk

First Post
lukelightning said:
They are in the MM, but might not be in the SRD because of intellectual property reasons, the same reason mind flayers and githzerai/yanki/adoodledoo aren't in the SRD.

mmm...githadoodledoo. Sounds tough.

DM_Tim

First Post
Heck

OK, I'll look in my 3.5 MM when I get home. Looks like I was misspelling it "Koa-Toa" and not turning a page or two to find "Kuo-Toa". Thanks.

- DM_Tim

Remove ads