• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kobold Dragon Shield mark?

Ninja-to

First Post
I have the WOTC DM screen and all of the conditions are nicely laid out on the far right. Best screen I've ever used.

Yeah it's weird, I swear I looked on both the DM screen and in the PHB during play and completely overlooked it in both places. Very strange. Will never lose it again.

I agree the DM screen this time around is great. 2nd Ed DM screen was fantastic, the 3rd ed ones just covered my dice rolling and that's about it. This one actually makes use of useful information again. Great!

vic20

Fool
Yeah it's weird, I swear I looked on both the DM screen and in the PHB during play and completely overlooked it in both places.

That's funny, I had the exact same experience as you. I went a step further and posted a question to the forum where I said something like "Marked isn't a condition, as it isn't on the list of conditions, so where is it defined?" Embarrassing to have somebody point out that it is indeed on the list of conditions.

I stared right past it apparently.... :blush:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads