• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kobold Print & Play Tokens

Dakaran

First Post
I made some kobold tokens that I thought I'd share. I hope someone else can get some use out of them!

Kobold Print & Play Tokens Color PDF
Kobold Print & Play Tokens Black & White Line Art PDF

Also, check out my new print & play blog: iheartprintandplay.blogspot.com

KoboldsPreviewv2.png

Dakaran

First Post
I'm having some issue with the PDFs. Both Adobe Reader and SumatraPDF freeze for some time while trying to render the page.

That's a bummer. I created the PDFs by saving the Inkscape file to PDF. I've noticed that sometimes it can take a few seconds for each of the images to pop up, but they always do after a few seconds for me. I'll have to look at maybe generating the PDFs another way. Does the file eventually open, or does it crap out and kill the reader?

Octangula

First Post
Does the file eventually open, or does it crap out and kill the reader?
It eventually renders, but takes a while. The issue is less noticable when it first opens, and more when zooming in. Didn't try opening it in Inkscape yet, might try that to see if I can spot something.

Dakaran

First Post
Love the style and love that you're sharing them. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. Thanks!

Trit

Thanks! :)

It eventually renders, but takes a while. The issue is less noticable when it first opens, and more when zooming in. Didn't try opening it in Inkscape yet, might try that to see if I can spot something.

Well I'm glad it at least renders. I haven't found anything yet, but I do intend to find a better way to generate the PDFs so that there's no more rendering lag.

Remove ads