Kobold Quarterly #10

rich pett

First Post
I'm sure that anyone who has anything to do with KQ takes their hats off to Wolfgang - he thoroughly deserves the honor of the ENNIEs his work has been nominated for and I hope he does well. I've said it before but he is a pleasure to work for and as encouraging as Paizo at getting ideas out of established freelancers whilst bringing up new talent. Working on KQ certainly feels like working on Dragon used to and its bredth of articles is incredible - I only wish it was bigger, perhaps gnoll or bugbear quarterly sized.

For those of you who haven't visited his website before, please come over and pay a visit, there are lots of free goodies by some well known fellows over there and Wolfgang is always on the lookout for new talent.

Huzzah and up Princess Anne once more!
Rich

MadBrewLabs

Explorer
I'm one of those Nevermet Press guys Wolfgang refers to, and we had a great time contributing to issue #10. Our article is titled "Swords Against Darkness: Dungeon & Underground Skill Challenges."

Jonathan Jacobs (co-founder of NMP), Quinn Murphy, and I present three skill challenges that include a very Indiana Jones inspired rail car chase, navigating a clockwork pit, and an underwater challenge dealing with sahuagins.

If anyone uses these skill challenges, we would love to hear feedback on it.

Remove ads