• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kobold Quarterly Offers Free Content

rich pett

First Post
With DDI going to the subscriber mechanism, Kobold Quarterly is offering free content. Todays article is about traps.

Kobold Quarterly

Thanks Wolfgang!

Not only that, but Wolfgang has some pretty awesome ideas on the way on a scarily regular basis (...must...rest...must). I hope you'll check out KQ#7, not only for my own small contribution combining iron and terror and bad things that don't rest, but for the other articles - with halloween coming up and Wolfgang in excellent form he's been pushing some gruesomely great ideas.

Check out a sample of a free Monday Monster here:

Monsters: Spring-Heeled Jack « Kobold Quarterly

A tuesday Trap here:

Tuesday Traps: the Price of Greed « Kobold Quarterly

And keep your eyes open for more horrible badness appearing there soon...

Huzzah!

Rich

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
No, I'll post free 4E content just as soon as someone submits some.

Hm. Could be a Monday Monster, a trap, or something else entirely. Friday Rituals?

Is that something you can do? The fansite policy isn't out yet, and the current GSL doesn't seem like it'd let you do that. Maybe if you did so under the copyright laws...?

Monkey King

Explorer
Is that something you can do? The fansite policy isn't out yet, and the current GSL doesn't seem like it'd let you do that. Maybe if you did so under the copyright laws...?

I did not accept the GSL, so its conditions don't apply here. I'd have to post the 4E items under fair use, fansite, and copyright laws.

Since I don't have any 4E web content yet, it's sort of academic.

Remove ads