[Koboldquest] Delivering the box

Krug

Newshound
Zort moves forward, his spear readied. Kadan delays to cast his spell.

The two Toads leap through the foliage, charging at you. T1 extends a sticky tongue at Nah'l but it misses, and Zort adeptly dodges T2's sticky tongue. Behind you though, you hear the crushing of foliage. Another toad (T3) is charging towards you, possibly summoned by the noise or the thought of a meal, bounding towards Taden.

Serk fires another arrow at T1, and the shaft bites into the flesh of the toad, just below the left eye. Serk has a self-satisfied smile on her face, but it's hardly enough to down the beast. Nah'l steps forward, raising his warhammer into the air. It comes down with a thundering sound, and smashes the toad right between the eyes, destroying some of the warts and the bone structure underneath.

Kadan casts his spell and a green ray shoots out from his fingers. However, the curse didn't quite help. The ray hits a pinecone which now has a nice green glow around it.

Zort, has his spear set against the oncoming Toad and pierces the underside of the creature, splashing the kobold with the cold blood of the creature.
Forgot about the AC penalty for charging creatures so changed from a miss to a hit.

Waiting for Taden.

T1 (severely wounded) is at N7, T2 (mildly injured) is at P3, T3 (undamaged) is at A4.

Last edited:

Taden was first aiming at the same toad, conserving his fear which then exploded in a panicked scream when the third toad appeared. He moved slightly, aimed agian, and let loose an arrow at it. As he did so, he kicked at Target to go kill things.

((Shooting at T3...Target going after T1 if possible.))

Lefferts

First Post
(On his turn) Zort stabs at the toad in front of him, hoping to keep that nasty tongue off of himself.

(+2 attack, 1d6+1, 20/x3)

Krug

Newshound
[Continuing round 1]

Taden was first aiming at the same toad, conserving his fear which then exploded in a panicked scream when the third toad appeared. He moved slightly, aimed again, and let loose an arrow at it. As he did so, he kicked at Target to go kill things.

The arrow flew towards the toad but fell far short.

Target, unable to reach the injured toad, decides to stay and help his master. Lok-Nar charges forward, drawing out his flail and swinging at the injured toad, but the blow misses completely, almost taking off one of Nah'ls heads.

Miki runs forward to help Zort, and his blade bites into the toad's flesh, slashing some wartjuice out on to the ground.

End Round 1

Begin Round 2

Zort stabs ahead of him, and the distracted toad doesn't see the blow coming. His spear rips into the flesh of the creature, and it looks quite badly injured.

Note: Target is at G5 right now. Forgot to place him on the map but have just done so in my source file.

Attachments

• toad3.jpg
    toad3.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 86

Diirk

First Post
Readying his bow hoping for a clear shot, Miki suddenly realises another toad has appeared behind them. Soon after this he also realises that Taden is standing all by himself between the toad and the group, making him a very appetizing looking meal.

This presented him with a quandary. On the one hand, this was Taden's problem, not his. On the other hand, if he just let Taden get eaten he'd probably get yelled at later. Decisions, decisions.

Miki sighed and took careful aim.

(OOC: changing previous stated action to shoot at T3, then move to E4, dropping bow and drawing sword as I move)

Krug

Newshound
Oops. Have processed your move Miki. Loooks like poor Taden will have to contend with the Toadie himself for now.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Lok-Nar moves around the toad, and tries to swing at the critter again, hopefully not hitting Nah'l.*

"Harder, hit it harder!" Nar snaps at Lok. "I'm trying!" Lok howls, as they swing the flail down on the toad again.

[OOC - moving to flank with Nah'l, hitting toad 1 again.]

Diirk

First Post
Looking around Miki realises that in his eagerness to overwhelm the toads before they could pose any serious threat, he's left Taden defenseless in the back. While this is really no skin off his nose, he was meant to be guarding the back and he didn't really want to get yelled at later...

(OOC: lol I guess I was a minute too slow ;) Miki continues to press the attack on T2 this round, then he'll move to I3 whether its still alive or not)

The Baron

First Post
Kadan, seeing that the other two toads are occupied, turns his attention to the newcomer.

"Let's see if my aim's a little better on you, sneaky one."

Kadan rushes forward bravely (or foolishly), speaking loudly in an arcane tongue.

(OOC: Move to F4, fire a Ray of Enfeeblement at T3)

Remove ads