[Koboldquest] Delivering the Calzone

Lefferts

First Post
Zort looks for an oppurtunity to flank either of the remaining kobolds without opening himself up to an attack.

OOC - Will move up to full movement if he can get to a flanking position without an AoO.

Krug

Newshound
Round 4
Not willing to stop the fight, Zort moves behind the Hobgoblin leader and thrusts his spear at it, piercing through his armor (Dmg: 6+(sneak attack) 3+1=10). He gives a cry of pain, but he doesn't go down. Miki's blow goes wide and is easily dodged by the Hobgoblin regular. The hobgolin leader's waraxe bounces off Nah'l's scale mail, while the other hobgoblin launches an ineffectual blow at Miki. Kadan can't get a clear shot and is pretty sure his comrades will overwhelm the hobgoblins.

Nah'l's scythe comes crashing down but the feisty leader manages to duck it. Serk fires an arrow into the melee but it goes off course. Taden steps forward and casts a CLW on Lok-Nar, reviving him. (Healed 8 points. Now at 5 hp). Target jumps onto the hobgoblin, tearing into its flesh with his claws. The hobgoblin screams in pain.

Both hobgoblins are considered flanked

Round 5

Zort pulls out his spear and thrusts again right into the innards of the confused hobgoblin leader. [Critical. 4x3=12 + (sneak)6=18 pts] Blood spurts from his mouth as he keels over. Just as Miki raises his sword, the remaining hobgoblin screams "MERCY! MERCY! I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE THE TREASURE IS! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! PLEASE GET THIS ... CREATURE OFF ME!" He points to the badger.

The cow gives a pleased moo. Rain splatters onto the area you're in.

Krug

Newshound
Serk passes Zort some rope. She also casts another CLW on Lok-Nar, who gets healed another 7 hp (now at 12hp).

Lok-Nar growls fiercely. The cow nudges some of the dead hobgoblins, wondering what's happened to them.

Lefferts

First Post
Zort ties the hobgoblin's hands and wraps the rest of the rope around his neck as a leash. He hands the "leash" to Lok-nar to hold. "Show us treasure. Or die. Try trick. You die."

OOC - Use Rope +5

Remove ads