• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kobolds Ate My Baby! The Beer and Pretzels RPG Finally Available as PDF

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
KOBOLDS ATE MY BABY! the cult classic Beer and Pretzels RPG is back in (electronic) print. The game of horrible kobold deaths, cannon foddery high jinx, slightly evil wizardry, cows falling from the sky and blind loyalty to King Torg (All Hail King Torg!) is now available on Drive Thru RPG.

For the first time in an electronic edition, Kobolds Ate My Baby! Super Deluxx Edition features everything that you need to play except for dice and friends. The high quality reprint PDF from Drive Thru RPG is only $10. This edition features the complete original Super Deluxx game with a brand new cover by KAMB illustrator John Kovalic.

Kobolds Ate My Baby! hasn't been available in over 5 years, and the guys at 9th Level Games apologize for the long wait (stupid real life!. Chris O'Neill and Dan Landis (creators of KAMB!) and their long-time co-conspirator John Kovalic (of Dork Tower and Munchkin fame) are excited and energized to produce some new Kobold’s material. 9LG frontman Chris O'Neill says, "Stay tuned. There's more to come, and ALL HAIL KING TORG! Feels good to say that again – and really mean it."

Kobolds Ate My Baby! Super Deluxx e-Book available here.

Attachments

• kob.png
    kob.png
    146.1 KB · Views: 351

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads