• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

KoDT fans out there?

ancient_ones

First Post
Yes since issue#1 I've been a fan. I'm so proud to be the owner of issue#1 from what I hear it's rare. My girlfriend is in love with bob though LOLOL

kengar

First Post
In case you haven't already, check out the 3/week web strips on kenzerco's site. The don't leave the archives up except for most recent storyline, but the good news is Tales from the Vault 4 will contain the earlier web strips. They just finished story #3 on Wed (SCREAM OF KUCHULOO).

Outlaw

First Post
I have every issue but 1, 2, 3, 7 & 8. I came in late in the game but found a bunch of back issues at a local store (and spent way too much on them).

One of the best convension games I ever had the privedge of watching was a game of KoDT playing D&D. yup-

Players had to play Sarah, Dave Bob and the rest whom were playing a D&D game. It was scarey in some ways....the players nailed their parts.

Paladin

Explorer
We've been fans since the first dragon issue thay were in. They are such a riot. I especially love the dungeon map overlaying the river map strip...what a hoot. The saircase in the middle of the river and the secret passages in the riverbank were great! I've got to go dig that one out. I forget if it was bob or dave DM-ing. Anyone remember?...Paladinwife

geezerjoe

First Post
I've droped reading comics in general as I have almost NO cash these days, but if there is one mag that I will read its KotDT! Hoody Hoo! IMNSHO Its the best RPG comic out there, serious or comical.

l8r

Joe Too Old

Hard8Staff

First Post
Hoody-Hoo!!!!

Glad there's still a few KoDT fans around!!

So, how do you like the "new" magazine format with d20, HM and other rpg material?

Remove ads