• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Korranberg Chronicle

kroh

First Post
banner.gif

Hey all,

I am one of the staff writers for the Korranberg Chronicle. We have been down for the last few months due to web site updates but we are getting ready to launch full strength again.

We are currently looking for the following,

*Writers to fullfill a monthly obligation to create a newspaper style article about topics relating to the Eberron Game world.

*Writers willing to create adventures, hooks, and encounters for the web site so that our patrons can add more flavor to their game.

*Artists able to create fun and stylish artwork for the articles and adventures.

*Gamers who want to see their latest Eberron escapade in print can also submit articles.

Interested parties should visit the Korranberg Chronicle web site for more details on submission. If the web site is down due to the updates, you can email me at kroh (at) hazardstudio (dot) net. The positions are unpaid but you can rest assured that your articles and illustrations will be viewed by thousands as we have a high hit count for the site.

Thanks for the minute and we hope to hear from you.
Regards,
Walt

Jaws

First Post
I wish y'all were still operating. I might start one for Ptolus (The Midtown Partisan), as I was going to look at your stuff for inspiration.

Peace and smiles :)

j.

kroh

First Post
In the end it was three people doing all the work and it just got too big. We wanted to continue it but people just couldn't devote the time to it.

Hope everyone who saw it had a good time with it and maybe one day in the future some one will be dedicated enough to start it back up again.

Regards,
Walt

hoverFrog

First Post
Korranberg Chronicle PDFs

I was a fan of the Chronicle and am sad to see it's passing. Do you know where I could find the PDFs of each issue that were up on the old site? They make fantastic adventure hooks and great dressing for a game.

Also did anyone ever finish the second part of the Adventure that was on the site?

Remove ads