• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

KotOR: Dirty Disk Error?

MythosaAkira

Explorer
Just curious whether anyone else is getting a DDE when loading a game in KotOR (Knights of the Old Republic)? It seems to only happen when I need to load after my entire party is killed, so it isn't that big a deal, but it is a bit annoying.

This isn't the defective DVD drive problem that plagued the early systems (which I have, and which I had replaced).

Other than that, excellent game :)

KenM

Banned
Banned
I had it happen to me once last night. I just got my XBOX a couple of months back, with the smaller controler.

John Crichton

First Post
No DDE on my end. I've had my Xbox for just over a year now. This is the only game where I've had some stuttering and a load delay issue - you know, where the disk is just in there spinning for a few seconds and the system hangs. As for the other issues, the game does have some bugs that many others have documented here and there. You may want to email Bioware or check their boards to see what is up with that particular error.

Shard O'Glase

First Post
had it happen once. the only thing I'm cheesed about is i'm shorted in force points. Heck the NPCs who are built with more than your 30 points(qnother pet peeve) get chr and wisdom bonu to help with the FP, you only get wisdom and it seems to cap at a total 10 per level.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads