KotS by OpenRPG

Deverash

First Post
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you all, I hate getting sick. *sigh*

It looks like we have our 5, then. Great! I'll try to send something out tomorrow. Talk to each other, decide who's doing what and then you can start on your characters. Since we're all brand new at this, I'm going to limit to the players handbook stuff.

Tstarnes

First Post
Deverash said:
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you all, I hate getting sick. *sigh*

It looks like we have our 5, then. Great! I'll try to send something out tomorrow. Talk to each other, decide who's doing what and then you can start on your characters. Since we're all brand new at this, I'm going to limit to the players handbook stuff.

If you have room, I would love to play.

Fobok

First Post
Deverash said:

Great! So are we making characters then, rather than using the pregens? (That sounds fine with me. :))

My email (which I forgot to give earlier) is bjbaye@gmail.com

Deverash

First Post
Tstarnes, that'd be fine. There's always attrition in these things, it seems, and we'll see how the game works with 6. :)

Yes, make your own characters. If you want to use of the pregens instead, go ahead and do so, doesn't make any difference to me.

Who wants to take which role? Your going to need 1 of each, with 2 people who have full choice.

With my schedule the way it is, I won't have my prep done by this wednesday to be able to start, so we'll start on 6/18. 6PM Pacific till 9 or 10. If no one needs to leave at 9, then we'll see how we're going.

What I need from you guys:
1) Decide amongst yourselves who's playing what role
2) Make up your characters and email them to me. You can send me an email directly though my profile here.

Because of days when I don't have time to do much except run around like a chicken with my head cut off, I need your characters in to me by 6/15.

Kayim

First Post
So...I know it's kind of late but I'd like to express my interest on taking part in this game. I dont know if you would be okay with having another player or maybe I could just join to watch, im new to D&D online and im trying to get a grasp of it and who knows...there might be a vacancy one day :)

Last edited:

Deverash

First Post
So, to sumarize at this point we have

Defender: Fighter (Grailhawk)
Leader: Cleric (Fobok)
Striker: Ranger (Exiled Rogue)

So, we need one of the other three to play a wizard for the controller, then the other 2 can do whatever class they want.

Avalongod

Explorer
Wizard

Howdy:

Sorry for the late reply, got distracted and hadn't checked back. Put me down for the wizard. I've already been tinkering with building one and I'd love to give it a whirl.

So...human female wizard (possibly cleric multiclass).

Thanx,
Chris

Remove ads