• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

KotS FAQ up at WotC

Tewligan

First Post
Seems like kind of a lot of errors for a product that's both pretty small and the intro to the new edition. I would have thought they'd go over it with a fine-tooth comb before releasing it.

mindshadow2k

First Post
For those who might be playing the KotS adventure here is the Half-Elf Cleric character sheet modified with the skill changes as well as the Bolstering Strike recommendation from wotc.

Wish that they would send out the pre-orders <sigh>... Must.... Play... D&D!!

If your interested in the rest of the characters and such please check out the following thread:

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=225897&page=3&pp=15

Attachments

• Half-Elf Cleric.doc
    261.5 KB · Views: 131

Scribble said:
Whoa... I think it's awesome that you can call a customer service line for D&D questions... For once I think this would be a CS job that wouldn't totally suck...

Have you tried restarting the campaign? Oh, you did? You must have a virus. You'll have to erase all your character sheets and start over.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Scribble said:
Whoa... I think it's awesome that you can call a customer service line for D&D questions...
I think it's nice that they provide a toll free number for those in North America, but also a standard number for people living elsewhere. Many companies have customer service lines that you can't call from Europe (at least not easily).

Tewligan said:
Seems like kind of a lot of errors for a product that's both pretty small and the intro to the new edition. I would have thought they'd go over it with a fine-tooth comb before releasing it.

I can understand errors, considering they were either working on the rules and the module at the same time or rushing to get the module together immediately after the rules were finalized. But leaving out the half-elf's best racial ability on purpose to save space is kind of a WTFer.

Bishmon

First Post
MyISPHatesENWorld said:
But leaving out the half-elf's best racial ability on purpose to save space is kind of a WTFer.
Especially considering they gave the half-elf a feat that added another potential encounter power. If there wasn't room for the half-elf's racial ability, I can't believe they got to "just forget about it" before they got to "hey, there's this power here we can get rid of to make room if we just change one feat".

These mistakes aren't a huge deal, but still. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence in their products.

zoroaster100

First Post
This is awesome. I am very glad they are provding this support online very quickly after the community requested it. I think it hopefully bodes well for online support for product in the future. One question this FAQ did not answer, however, is whether the dragonborn paladin's defenses are missing the paladin class bonus and if so what should the defense values be (unless I missed this somehow).

Remove ads