• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

KotS humor: Spoilers

AFGNCAAP

First Post
Simplicity said:
Kalarel: So I want you to wait here in the Overtemple while I finish the ritual in the Undertemple.
Underpriest of Orcus: Yes, sir. When should the ritual be over?
Kalarel: In a few days. Then high priest Dunn will come and welcome Lord Orcus to the plane.
Underpriest: So I just watch over the Overtemple until Dunn arrives.
Kalarel: No, you stay in the Overtemple. You'll be over the Undertemple.
Underpriest: So I'm over the Undertemple? I thought I was the Underpriest?
Kalarel: You are the Underpriest. That's why you're under me.
Underpriest: And you're under Dunn?
Kalarel: Right.
Underpriest: If Dunn's over you, and you're in the Undertemple, isn't he in the Overtemple?
Kalarel: No. Dunn is coming over right now.
Underpriest: Got it. You're under Dunn, I'm under you. I'll be over you until you're done, and then Dunn will be over. At that point, the ritual will be over and we'll all go to the Undertemple to welcome our new overlords.
Kalarel: Exactly.

9417275_gal.jpg

Roger.

What?

Frostmarrow

First Post
Roger Murdock: We have clearance Clarence.
Captain Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our vector Victor?
Tower voice: Tower's radio clearance, over!
Captain Oveur: That's Clarence Oveur! Oveur.
Tower voice: Roger.
Roger Murdock: Huh?
Tower voice: Roger, over.
Roger Murdock: Huh?
Captain Oveur: Huh?

Simplicity

Explorer
Kalarel: Alright, Thing, the adventurers are going to be here any minute. Now, I'm going to stand in this circle, and when they move in to attack me, you get an attack of opportunity against them.
Thing in the Portal: I don't get an opportunity attack when a creature moves into a threatened zone. Only when they leave the threatened zone.
Kalarel: You get an attack of opportunity whenever they leave or move through a threatened zone.
Thing in the Portal: It's called an opportunity attack and it's not for when they enter or shift through a threatened zone.
Kalarel: You've never been allowed an attack of opportunity against someone shifting in your threatened zone, and don't tell me what to call it.
Thing in the Portal: Well then don't start with your threatened zone s:):):) again. We both know what this is about. You want me to have an abortion.
Kalarel: It's really the only sensible thing to do. If you go to someone with enough Heal skill, there's no danger involved....

(Enter the PCs...)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads