KRAVEN THE HUNTER - Official Trailer | Marvel Studios & Sony Pictures - Aaron Taylor Johnson (2023)

GreyLord

Legend
I do like Kraven...not exactly how I'd imagine a movie about him...but I did get one takeaway from this...

Is that Zeus...and is he Kraven's Father???

DammitVictor

Trust the Fungus
Supporter
Not the first time that the MCU has shared actors with licensed Marvel properties. Zeus/Papa Kravinoff isn't any weirder than Human Torch/Captain America or Cable/Thanos. Or any of the other weird casting coincidences across the franchise-- like the Hannibal Connection, or the Tolkien White Guys.

It's a big industry, but a small community. Like ours, but with money.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Not the first time that the MCU has shared actors with licensed Marvel properties. Zeus/Papa Kravinoff isn't any weirder than Human Torch/Captain America or Cable/Thanos. Or any of the other weird casting coincidences across the franchise-- like the Hannibal Connection, or the Tolkien White Guys.
Technically, the films with the Human Torch and Cable are not MCU. Even Kraven the Hunter is not an MCU film. Though Sersi (The Eternals) and Minn-Erva (Captain Marvel) are both in MCU films and both played by Gemma Chan. And now there is the rumor that Mads Mikkelsen will play Dr. Doom after already playing Kaecilius in Doctor Strange.

GreyLord

Legend
Different Marvel Universe - unless in one part of the multiverse Zeus is slumming as a abusive Russian big game hunter

Maybe, hard to say. Sony Spiderman is in the same universe, so if this Kraven turns up in that Spiderman universe...same universe.

Which means...yeah...it appears Zeus is slumming as a Big Game Hunter or something.

Remove ads