• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

KS - Folio Digital Quarterly 2 - Steampunk adventure - ends 2/13/17

Rotten

Explorer
This writer has over 20 successful kickstarters under his belt. This should be on time and top quality as always. There are always lots of illustrations in the adventures.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/563681582/the-folio-digital-quarterly-2?ref=recs_featured

Digital Quarterly 2.jpg

[h=3]About this project[/h]
With the development of The Nameless Realms in the Folio series, it has always been my hope to show further adventures in different ages of the world I’ve created over the years. A personal favorite of mine has always been The Gun Kingdoms, a world of steam and magic where technology is destroying the old ways of life through epic genocide of magical races known as The Enlightened. Over the past few years I’ve had a chance to write two novels and a couple of short stories detailing this timeline, and with The Folio Digital Quarterly #1 fans got their first taste of the setting. Now, it is my hope to be able to bring the setting to even more new players with The Folio Digital Quarterly #2. This all digital Folio will feature standard Folio sections like the Gazetteer and Adventure, with fantastic artwork and ship designs by David Deitrick, who helped coin the name steampunk with his work on GDW’s Space: 1889.
I truly hope you all will join me in this fantastic adventure as I take inspiration from Gary Gygax’s work on ‘Sixguns & Sorcery’ in the original AD&D Dungeon Master’s Guide (page 112), transition that to new 5E rules as well, and then package it for high adventure in a desolate Nameless Realms ripped apart by war.

Remove ads