[KS] The Final Countdown 110516

Welcome to Saturday morning (at least, it's morning here in Denver as I write this). Time for another roundup of RPG and related Kickstarter projects that are in their final days. By the way, if you ever come across a Kickstarter and you're thinking you want to look at backing it, but not right at that moment, remember that you can tag the KS with "Remind me" option (it's right next to the "Back This Project" button). You'll get a message shortly before the thing ends.

Welcome to Saturday morning (at least, it's morning here in Denver as I write this). Time for another roundup of RPG and related Kickstarter projects that are in their final days. By the way, if you ever come across a Kickstarter and you're thinking you want to look at backing it, but not right at that moment, remember that you can tag the KS with "Remind me" option (it's right next to the "Back This Project" button). You'll get a message shortly before the thing ends.

ADVENTURERS! REVISED PRINT EDITION

GRAmel is probably Poland's greatest gift to the gaming world, putting together clever and effective game design, inspired storytelling, and exceptional art and graphics in pitch-perfect packages. Adventurers! is their Old School homage product, and it checks off all the boxes for fans of that style of gaming. Here's your jump-in point.

Countdown Clock - 3 DAYS

LOOT: A MAGIC ITEM DECK FOR 5TH EDITION

Here's one you could help save, as it seems to have slipped under a lot of radars. A story-and-art driven approach to collecting magic items in your game, with an immersive and narrative approach. Definitely worth a look if you're a 5E fan.

Countdown Clock - 5 DAYS

NO THANK YOU EVIL: THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES

Monte Cook Games' very successful game - designed for the youngest gamers in our hobby - now has two adventure-driven expansions coming. It's already funded, so this is just a matter of you getting in on the good deals.

Countdown Clock - 6 DAYS

UPWIND

I'll let them do the talking on this one - "Imagine Bakshi’s classic animated film Wizards has a head-on collision with Disney’s Treasure Planet and the resulting fire is put out with a whole lot of Studio Ghibli’s Castle in the Sky. That, in an unexpected, animated mash-up, is Upwind."

Countdown Clock - 5 DAYS

Once again, I'd like to remind folks to please let me know about Kickstarters they see that are coming up on their last days; always happy to feature them in the Final Countdown, and sometimes elsewhere as appropriate.

~SPF

Remove ads

Remove ads