• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Most of the NPCs should be done by the end of round four. Maybe. I might get @TaranTheWanderer help pick items for Breva, Camburn, Ela, and Oakfirst. Maybe Sobla. I will pick for Custodio. Both Custodio and Sobla will get to pick to the end of the draft with no restrictions on the values of the items they can choose.

After that, if there are still items that consensus cannot cannot be reach upon, there will be a round five. We can either reroll for the order of the that round or try something else.

I'm going to make a list of the major magical items in the draft and post it later. Once it is posted, we will officially begin with the item draft.

I need start getting ready to go to physio.
I don't mind picking but it'd be a good idea to let me know what classes these NPCs are :D

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Feel free to discuss among yourselves what each of your PCs might need, but do not pick anything for round one until I get back from physio and have had time to relax. Also, no trading picks or items for picks. If you guys want to trade items after the end, then that's up to you guys. But please don't do it now or during the draft.

I'm hoping to start sometime around 7 p.m. MST, depending on how I feel.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I don't mind picking but it'd be a good idea to let me know what classes these NPCs are :D
Breva is a paladin. His stats are in the Rogues Gallery thread. For him, you'd be picking more based on picking an item to sell and have its value donated to temple of the Purifier.

Commander Oakfirst is a ranger/fighter. He already has magic items including a helmet, sword, handaxe, ring, armour, and vest

Captain Camburn is an aristocrat/fighter/acrobat. He already has magic items including a sword, two rings, armour, cloak, shield, and dagger.

Ela is a wizard. She already has an amulet, bracers, ring, cloak, and her own spellbook.

Sobla is a commoner/rogue. She has a magical knife, ring, and belt. Currently, she has Tuck's hand crossbow, but it isn't magical.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I realized on my way to physio that I forgot that @Neurotic is probably sleeping right now. It's 2 a.m. where he is located. So, we're not going to start at 7 p.m. MST. I don't want to force him to have to get up in an hour. He might not haven even saw the post for 7 p.m.

Hopefully, we will start tonight around 11 p.m. That will be 7 a.m. his time.

@Knightfall Regarding @Aust Thale 's post.

The person who was killed, Aulus, who is supposed to be Vitus' father - would that name fit? It's important because I never actually named his parents.

It is interesting, too, that Vitus's last name is Paccionne but Cassianus Avitus is, obviously, an Avitus as a last name....but the letter mentions that Avitus is Vitus' TRUE father. Implying that Vitus' father may have changed his last name...

Anyways, I just need to confirm the name Aulus before I post

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Knightfall Regarding @Aust Thale 's post.

The person who was killed, Aulus, who is supposed to be Vitus' father - would that name fit? It's important because I never actually named his parents.

It is interesting, too, that Vitus's last name is Paccionne but Cassianus Avitus is, obviously, an Avitus as a last name....but the letter mentions that Avitus is Vitus' TRUE father. Implying that Vitus' father may have changed his last name...

Anyways, I just need to confirm the name Aulus before I post
That man, who was killed, wasn't Vitus' father. That was Avitus' legitimate son. Your father was Avitus' illegitimate son. No one knew he was Avitus' son. So, the man who was killed, Aulus, was Vitus's father's half-brother.

:D

Remove ads