• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

L2: The Dragon's Maw (Erekose13 judging)

corcio

First Post
patting his friend on the shoulder as gently as kermis can, kermis smiles and says "VALAN FEEL BETTER SOON." he exclaims nodding enthusiastically figuring valan just ate some bad meat. kermis looks around the ship to see if there is anything that might make valan feel better. not seeinga nythign usefull kermis simply looks out at the open sea. "WHERE WE GO?" totally confused about his current wereabouts.

LogicsFate

First Post
Valan smiles at the question, opening his mouth and closing it again. Doing this one more he replies simply To the next port. Have you traveled by boat much?

corcio

First Post
Kermis shakes his head vigorously whipping his hair about violently causeing it to become even more unruly. "LITTLE BOAT" he uses his hands to indicate a very tiny object. Then spreading his hands and indicating the ship they were currently on "NOT BIG BOAT, THIS FUN" . he smiles waves at the ship "KERMIS WANT BIG BOAT TOO"
then pausing as if he had forgotten something cocks his head to the side and asks innocently "WHERE NEXT PORT?"

corcio

First Post
"KERMIS GO EXPLORE WORLD WITH VALAN...VALAN HELP KERMIS FIND BAD MONSTER"
the barbarian vows to go sailing with the cleric quite eagerly.

after several moments kermis begins to get rather hungry. holding his stomach he eagerly nudges a random sailor and asks "WHEN WE GET THERE....KERMIS HUNGRY"

ooc - lol did you just ask if i would go sail the seas with you.....

LogicsFate

First Post
Bad Monster? A specific bad monster, or just any one? Valan askes while he watchs the movement of gold on the board.

OOC[sblock]
[foot-in-mouth]Maybe, one day we can charter a big ship like this, and go...
[/foot-in-mouth]

I must have been tired when I posted that[/sblock]

Last edited:

corcio

First Post
kermis' monster

shrugging and not sure exactly how to describe the monster. other than bad. kermis simply states "MONSTER....BAD" and makes gnashing motions with his hands and teeth. '"IT KILL MANY IN TRIBE...KERMIS HUNT"
he frowns slightly at the thought of the horrible beast that he has been searching for.

ooc - ill try and avoid the subject of kermis background for now. perhaps it can be made into a future adventure but for now hes going to focus on the one at hand.

i figured once i get some more experience with the pbp world ill try and run a game myself.

LogicsFate

First Post
Valan nods and pats Kermis on the back.

OOC:[sblock] Yup, Swamp, and we still are. While we were playing LB keep the clock running with the days passing by, figured I'd grab one to described Valan recovery.
So, the converstion bettween Kermis and Valan still at the Game, where Valan was very ill. Which, of course, was the olny reason he's not going to win anything :] [/sblock]

LiquidBlue

First Post
Dragon's Hoard

OOC: I had a nice post all ready, when my computer had a hiccup and it was lost. I am not going to try and recreate it. These are the effective results.

It is now Round 4. All of you please roll your Round 4, 5, 6, and 7 dice. The trip to Gregsport is almost over, and the adventure must go on.

Rolls: Kip: 5,7 Dell: 8,4 Conner: 4,7
Valan used his granted ability to reroll, his second round roll. He rolled a 5 and collected 3 gold pieces.

Board: 3:1 4:1 5:0 6:0 7:2

Net Gold:
Kemis: +1
Aazwen: +0
Kip: -3
Valan: +1
Dell: +0
Conner: -3

----------

Day five results to be a nice day. The water is calm, and the ship progresses speedily forward. The collected group of adventurer's must now consider that the will be arriving in Gregsport the following day. What awaits them there?

Valan tries to be helpful. But he no matter which task he attempts, he manages to get in the sailors way. Eventually, they ask him to simply stop trying to help. (I rolled a check to see how helpful Valan could be. It was a natural 1.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads