• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

L2: The Dragon's Maw (Erekose13 judging)

corcio

First Post
taking valans actions as an example to follow. kermis also sits down gently in the chair and looks around waiting for someone to show up. confused as to why no one is bringing him food.

Verbatim

Explorer
Merlis followed the others into the sitting parlor and examined the handiwork of the chairs for a moment before taking a seat in one that was only slightly too large for him. Still trying to figure out the antics of his companions, Valen's voice pulled him from his thoughts.

"I am not much of a talker and to be honest have found I learn more by listening and observing rather than speaking up. I do wonder what is keeping our host though, especially since he allowed his servant to let us in."

[sblock=ooc]To be honest I had missed the post where the girl let us in..*doh*[/sblock]

Verbatim

Explorer
LogicsFate said:
"Servant? I was thinking daughter maybe, I don't know she seemed a bit nondescript.

"Perhaps he seeks to keep his staff unwanted by others. Having something that stands out is just asking for it to be taken."

JonnyFive

First Post
"There are times to be proud and there are times to be silent and let others think what they will. in this situation, i belive that calmly watching and lisening is more benificial. throran will reply to Valan
[sblock=ooc] sorry about the delay, at the releatives and i have very very limited access to the internet.
[/sblock]

Swamptreader

First Post
Aazwen Shadewood - L1 Perfectly Normal Ranger

Hearing Kermis' plea for someone to talk to, Aazwen, in a frightening flash of speed moves from the painting he'd been musing over to a spot beside him. Hands now clasped behind his back, he regards Kermis' bestial visage with a look of grave concern. The gecko upon his head does the same for a moment, before shying away to some unseen place behind the elf's spiky brown and green-streaked hair.

"Soooo, my dear Orcish one, do you have something to get off your chest? A secret, perhaps? A dark, deep, evil secret you've been withholding from yourself for fear it may undo you? Perhaps you are not who you think you are? Perhaps you are a small dog in a yard, tethered forever to a spike in the ground? Mayhaps a bird? Yes, a bird, finding itself flying high over the heads of your enemies, only to suddenly realize your wings are bereft of feathers and in so realizing this, you plummet into the gaping jaws of your primal fears? Tell me, do you hate your father?" says Sigmund Shadewind, in an appropriately condescending manner laced with a host of strangely familiar but yet unfamiliar guttural accents.

Wide pale green eyes peer deeply into the human's darker counterparts. "Come, tell me. It doesn't have to be this way, Kermis. Honesty will set your soul free!"

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads