• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lady Diamond vs Kenji - Victory Lady Diamond!

Lady Diamond

First Post
Lady Diamond
White Belt 0
0 wins, 2 losses, 1 yen.

Hopin' for a 3-4 flag speed match, I'll be a bit slow postin'.

Lady Diamond slides her warhorse Striker to a stop and scans the horizon for a new challenge

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
A wanderer in darkness

The wanderer in darkness sizes up Lady Diamond and shakes his/her head.

"Maybe later, should you choose the foolish paths of light or honor..."

Last edited:

Lady Diamond

First Post
Lady Diamond smiles politely at the wanderer's head-shaking and remarks:

"If and when I get that chance we shall see which path is foolish".

OOC: no takers yet eh? Well I'm patient :)

Last edited:

Skarnkai

First Post
I would love to fight you Lady Diamond.. but I am no White Belt *smirks a bit*. However if you wish to join the Honor path you may seek me out later to learn from.. if you want to anyways.

z_mystic

First Post
Silly Ogre, white belts aren't for green belts
icon10.gif

If you want to have a skirmish with a white belt with an 0-2 record, I'm around.

at least someone will be able to win!
heh...I was just in a fight like that...

Last edited:

Lady Diamond

First Post
OOC: I'm at work right now and doin' a bit of college study as well, but I think I can pay enough attention and since we're all here..

I find your teacher to be murderous, your marketplace to be broken, and your focus to be feeble.

z_mystic

First Post
(OOC: Sorry about that, computer froze up... and the name is Kenji, not z_mystic
icon12.gif
)

"Ah the insult..."

I find your Master to be murderous, your guardhouse to be ordinary, and your skill to be jaded.

turtle

First Post
A bent old man comes out of the woods, cackling...

Lady Diamond truly has a forked tongue... she may set the conditions of this match...

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the knoll south-east of Shangtung Mountain on the dawn of the kama.

Last edited:

Lady Diamond

First Post
Lady Diamond bows to her opponent and the honorable judge and announces "3 flag speed match, please".

She then takes the judge's "forked tongue" comment literally ;) and flows into the deadly snake stance, launching her first attack!

The snake devastates the wetlands; dodges the motion of the soul!

Remove ads