• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lamentation of Lolth - Chapter VIII

Mimic

First Post
"I don't know how long the wand's spell will last, attack while you can." Broddy states as he casts magic missle at the remaining Ogre.

Wilphe

Adventurer
"You can have him," replies Laurent to Calenthang as he casts about him assessing the situation. He's holding entirely the wrong equipment to make an offensive move in this fight, but another one is probably going to be following soon, so he'd
better ensure that everyone is ready to meat it.

OOC:
[sblock]Assess which of Teleri, Celanthang and Sielwoden needs it most
Move Action: Head towards them
Standard Action: Cure Light Wounds from the wand.[/sblock]

Wilphe

Adventurer
Laurent has one of those moments where time seeems tooo sloooow riiiiiight dooooooown and while everything happens in slow motion he appears to have all the time he needs to do what he wants. He sees Jahon, Teleri and Boddy work their spells then looks as Dunstand readies another strike, his glance turns to Sielwoden readying another thrust and finally to a vengeful Calenthang seeking to strike down his ensorceror. Apparently he has all the time in the world to decide who to succor.

OOC:
[sblock]Spellcraft check: Did someone cast Time Stop on him?
Or is he know in that fabelled "Arrow Time" spell that he thought was only a dark tale told by hardened special effects illusionists?[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Nope, the gods left us, that's all... seriously, Majin havn't shown up on ENWorld since december 3rd, so it is hard for him to do update without ebing there...

Wilphe

Adventurer
OOC:
[sblock]
Just bumping in an IC way

Is Majin okay so far as we know?

PS:
[sblock]
Nope, the gods left us[/sblock]
NO SPOILERS FOR THE MAIN MODULE!
[/sblock]

hippocrachus

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Hey all!
Majin is currently bogged down with final projects of the semester and laryngitis. Also, Dhes is coming across the pond to visit...today. I don't want to make you promises for other people, but the DM should be back online this weekend.
I would have said something sooner, but I didn't really think it was my place. I don't feel bad about it since you guys are worried :\

Dhes, if you read this before I talk to you, I'll see you Monday :D [/sblock]

Majin

First Post
OoC: Hi all, sorry for holding things up for so long, but I've really been laid up pretty badly lately. A close bout with borderline laryngitis and the worst sinus head cold I've ever had have been bad enough, but I have been unable to get the rest I've needed, considering it is coming up on finals week and there are many projects for school that need to be finished. My current estimate to when I will be available to get back to things is Tuesday, so please be patient a little while longer and wait for me till then. Thanks guys!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads