Larry's Test Run (closed)

trolled

First Post
"No, you fools! Don't go in there!" I say as I charge headlong into the darkness.

OOC: Move: Move 6 to J7
Standard: If that move brings me within melee range of an enemy, I use Taste of Life attack power.

larryfinnjr

First Post
"No, you fools! Don't go in there!" I say as I charge headlong into the darkness.

OOC: Move: Move 6 to J7
Standard: If that move brings me within melee range of an enemy, I use Taste of Life attack power.

Charging headlong into the darkness and failing to heed his own warning, Jordan runs headlong into Dribbles the Zombie. Having no sense of good taste, he lurches to taste the festering flesh but (even adding +1 for a charge), comes up short.

Dribbles, dimwitted as he is, has barely taken note that the door has opened yet....

New Map

[sblock=Combat]
Initiative
24 Madman
14 Jordan
11 Warren
11 Danny
9 Hot Bones
3 Jack
2 Zombie

PC Status
Jordan - Vampire - 2/2 surges, 22/22 hit points
Warren - Scout - 8/8 surges, 25/25 hit points
Danny - Warden - 13/13 surges, 35/35 hit points
Jack - Invoker - 10/10 surges, 28/28 hit points

Turn #1
Madman - blabber and jabber, chanting and ribbiting
Jordan - charge the darkness, find Dribbles, miss
Warren -
Danny -
Hot Bones -
Jack -
Zombie -
Turn #2
[/sblock]

Up next - Warren, Danny, and Hot Bones...

Last edited:

whardell

Explorer
"Wait fair drow? Really? I'll show you fair you prancing [insert danny's race here]!"

OOC: Move to L6

"You smell of death and awesome sauce, much like my mothers home cooked gnome kabobs, we can be awesome friends Casper!"
OOC:
Pop aspect of charging ram, charge Attack with Melee Basic, assuming a hit, follow with dual attack [free action]

Blutspitze

Explorer
I shall help you, fair, slightly dead looking, citizen, but citizen nontheless!!!!! Have at you, thing that looks more dead than our fair citizen!!!!

OOC: Move to I7 in a very efficient way
Use Nature's Wrath free action to mark all adjacent targets (Dribbles)
Attack with Resilience of Life on Dribbles

awwww I miss.... but he's still marked.

BLAST!!! The dead are quite tough, fellow adventurers! Be on watch!!

Last edited:

larryfinnjr

First Post
"Wait fair drow? Really? I'll show you fair you prancing [insert danny's race here]!"

OOC: Move to L6

"You smell of death and awesome sauce, much like my mothers home cooked gnome kabobs, we can be awesome friends Casper!"
OOC:
Pop aspect of charging ram, charge Attack with Melee Basic, assuming a hit, follow with dual attack [free action]

"Nnngthh."

Dribbles is hacked and slashed, not once but twice, by the maurading, axe-wielding scout. Had it some remaining blood, it might spurt here and there...Warren has to be content with just the gaping wounds on its chest. If he cared for anatomy, the vivisection might be interesting....

Just on the edge of Warren's vision to the southwest, it looks like Dribbles may have a friend...

Next up, Danny and Hot Bones...map to follow.

larryfinnjr

First Post
I shall help you, fair, slightly dead looking, citizen, but citizen nontheless!!!!! Have at you, thing that looks more dead than our fair citizen!!!!

OOC: Move to I7 in a very efficient way
Use Nature's Wrath free action to mark all adjacent targets (Dribbles)
Attack with Resilience of Life on Dribbles

awwww I miss.... but he's still marked.

BLAST!!! The dead are quite tough, fellow adventurers! Be on watch!!

Schade! Herr Blutspitze hat der Zombie gemissed! Aber es ist noch gemarked bei ihn.

Up next, Hot Bones, map to follow.

larryfinnjr

First Post
Hot Bones

A searing orb of fire forms in Hot Bones' hands and, with a gentle kiss, he sends it Warren's way. Searing flesh boils on Warren's face, neck, and upper arms as the explosion sets his clothes on fire! (12 dmg, OG 5 fire, save ends)...

GM: you'll note that GM dice RULE... :)

Hot Bones then scrambles east and takes cover behind the wall.

[sblock=Combat]

Initiative
24 Madman
14 Jordan
11 Warren
11 Danny
9 Hot Bones
3 Jack
2 Zombies

PC Status
Warren - Scout - 8/8 surges, 13/25 hit points, OG 5 fire (save ends)

Monster Status
Madman -
Dribbles - 25 hp dmg, bloodied
Hot Bones -
?? -

Turn #1
Warren - Aspect of the Ram, charge MBA - hit, dual attack - hit, 25 dmg to Dribbles
Danny - Resilience of Life vs. Dribbles, miss
Hot Bones - Flame Orb vs. Warren, hit, 12 fire dmg + OG5 fire
Jack -
Zombie -

Turn #2
[/sblock]

New Map

Up next: Jack, Zombies and the Madman...

Last edited:

Phesic

First Post
Fools rush in *chuckle*

OOC: Minor Action: Grab the torch from the sconce o the wall.
Move Action:Move to K8
Standard action: Cast GRASPING SHARDS @ J5

Eat My Invocation of invocationess!!!

OOC: Enemy 1
Enemy 2
Warren

Any creature hit takes 4 radiant and is slowed.

Last edited:

larryfinnjr

First Post
Fools rush in *chuckle*

OOC: Minor Action: Grab the torch from the sconce o the wall.
OOC:
Move Action:Move to K8
Standard action: Cast GRASPING SHARDS @ J5

Eat My Invocation of invocationess!!!

OOC: Enemy 1
OOC:
Enemy 2
Warren

Any creature hit takes 4 radiant and is slowed.

GM: leanring point here for all - when targeting multiple creatures or if there is any question as to what you're targeting, put its name in the actual die roll, like "grasping shards vs. dribbles fort"... adding the defense to the die roll helps me quickly look up hits vs miss, so I don't to look up your attack or rely on (often faulty) memory.

Snatching the torch from its place in the wall, Jack shines some light on the subject(s) - and what an ugly pair.... mismatches from head to toe in frankenstein style... and they're only now getting around to understanding that they're under attack.

Unfortunately, Jack is hurley whirley about where his spells land, and the ground beneath the zombies' feet, as well as Warren's, begins to splinter and crack, causing everyone caught in the mess to stumble and fall over their own feet. (Not that zombies are fast anyway....). Warren's already burning hair flares in a radiant burst as white light streaks out of the zombies' eyes, mouths, ears and other holes where holes aren't supposed to be...obviously they take an extra beating from the invoker's divine, er, invocation.......

[sblock=Combat]

Initiative
24 Madman
14 Jordan
11 Warren
11 Danny
9 Hot Bones
3 Jack
2 Zombies

PC Status
Warren - Scout - 8/8 surges, 9/25 hit points, OG 5 fire (save ends), bloodied, slowed (save ends)

Monster Status
Madman -
Dribbles - 33 hp dmg, bloodied, slowed (save ends)
Hot Bones -
Droolie - 8 hp dmg, slowed (save ends)

Turn #1
Warren - Aspect of the Ram, charge MBA - hit, dual attack - hit, 25 dmg to Dribbles
Danny - Resilience of Life vs. Dribbles, miss
Hot Bones - Flame Orb vs. Warren, hit, 12 fire dmg + OG5 fire
Jack - Grasping Shards, hit both Zombies and Warren, 8 radiant dmg per Zombie, bloodies Warren w/ 4
Zombies -

Turn #2
[/sblock]

Up next, Dribbles and Droolie and the FrogMan, new map to follow.

Last edited:

larryfinnjr

First Post
Dribbles and Droolie

"Nnngnnth!!" Dribbles the unhuman pincushion flails madly about at Danny, somehow thinking its very arms are worthy weapons. (misnamed the attack roll - should have read Dribbles vs. Danny - hit)

Meanwhile, Droolie labors to cover the 5 feet between he and the now very bloody and flaming Warren and, emulating his nearly dearly departed kin, does just the same flail-and-dance, but to little effect. (miss)

Both of they shake off that not-so-fresh feeling from their feet and again gain their blazing speed of 4 back.

OOC: also, added 1 more pt of dmg to each zombie - didn't apply the radiant vulerability properly in post 29

Up next, the Madman...

Last edited:

Remove ads