• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Las Colinas (D/FW) D&D group seeks Players

Tenbones

First Post
I'm the regular DM of a veteran group of players in the Las Colinas area. Our group of players has whittled itself down to 3 players and a GM (myself). We prefer to have at least one more player (preferably two).

We're here to have fun, but we take our gaming seriously. I'm looking for movers and shakers, people who know what type of PC they want to play and PLAY THEM. Wallflowers, "shy" people, rules lawyers, Min-Maxing munchkins will get owned by me. This doesn't mean you can't ask, I'm just warning you ahead of time. I've been doing this GMing thing too long, and I'm good at what I do.

We play every Friday. We're currently on hiatus until we get a few more players. No freaks allowed. As long as you understand the difference between yourself, and your character, you're a possible candidate. If you do not know what a "gaming freak" is, please do not bother emailing me.

Ladies are always welcome. Some of us are married, so yes, we're socially presentable, but it's always nice to have female players. We won't bite!

Everyone else - No stalkers, no one with BAD hygiene, no one with really bad psychological hangups, no kleptomaniacs.

We're all geeks deep down, so if you're REALLY geeky, don't sweat it. Just don't eat your boogers in front of us and we're good. We're looking for cool people that want to play in serious campaigns and most importantly have fun. We're VERY big on character-development and storytelling, but we do *not* shy from the action. Because when it's time to get the slaughter on, well... it's time to get the slaughter on.

Lastly, if you're a GM, we'd welcome someone to give me some respite. I've basically been GMing non-stop since '91 (and playing D&D since '79) so I could use a break now and again. So if you're one of those "I only like to GM"-types, you're welcome too.

If all of this sounds like too much for you... then it probably is, but you'll be missing out.

If not, please email me at: zenscribe@hotmail.com

Ten

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads