• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Last Few RPG Products you purchased?

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
  1. VILLAINOMICON for ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying (Adamant Entertainment) - Not only a rogues gallery of interesting NPCs beautifully illustrated but new rules that take ICONS up a notch - pure win!
  2. WOODLAND WARRIORS (Beyond Belief Games) - a charming little game for emulating Redwall, Mouseguard and other similar stories built from the Swords & Wizardry rules.
  3. AMAZING STORIES OF WWII: HOMEFRONT HEROES for ICONS (Vigilance Press) - An interesting, well-written and beautifully illustrated look at the Golden Age of comics (both what was and what could have been) by RPG legend Steve Perrin.

In the last year I bought:

Shadow, Sword and Spell: A fun old school fantasy game.

All Flesh Must Be Eaten: Been wanting to play this forever, and finally got the book (looks awesome). Still trying to organize a game.

2E books: I've been running a 2nd edition Ravenloft campaign for nostalgia purposes and most of my recent purchases have been re-buying books I used to own: Feast of Goblyns, PHB 2E, DMG 2E, Domains of Dread, etc.

It has been interesting re-examining the old 2e material. Some of the things I remembered not liking (or thining I wouldn't like in light of 3e), like THAC0 or NWPs, I actually really like the second time around.

the last RPG thing I actually bought for myself were the 3E rulebooks; after that, I pretty much gave up on gaming, due to not being in a gaming group, getting moved around a lot by my job, etc..

Asmo

First Post
The Price of Immortality trilogy from Paizo:
Crypt of the Everflame - Masks of the Living God - City of Golden Death.

Asmo

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
[D&D 4th Edition] Player's Option: Heroes of Shadow - new, spiffy stuff

[D&D 4th Edition] Player's Handbook 2 - playing catch up on my collection

[Pathfinder] Inner Sea Poster Map Folio - to go with the awesome Inner Sea World Guide

[D&D 3rd Edition] Epic Level Handbook - slowly rebuilding my collection of older stuff

BlueBlackRed

Explorer
I will have to go back a couple years for D&D.
The last time I spent my money on WotC was when PHB2 was released.

I also received a few Christmas gifts around that time as well (Draconomicon, Adventurer's Vault).

In the past couple of years I think I've spent $0.00 on WotC products and probably a couple hundred Kenzerco (KoDT).

Kids (read as limited budget) + no interest in recent releases = no money for gaming.

I've bought... Rogue Trader. All of the books currently out:

Corebook: Great

Into the Storm: Great additions to the game!

Lure of the Expanse: Looks like fun to run

Battlefleet Koronus: Awesomesauce

Edge of the Abyss: Looks like lots of fun

w_earle_wheeler

First Post
Orcs & Goblins Codex for Warhammer Fantasy
Legion of Gold for Gamma World
Wrath of Ashardalon
Famine in Far-Go for Gamma World
HackMaster Basic
Rogue Trader: Core Rulebook

ALL of my RPG purchases have dipped since around the time D&D 4.5e launched. There really isn't much going on in other RPG lines that excites or interests me. Gamma World was cool, but the last supplement was pretty half-assed. HackMaster Basic really turned me off. The only D&D products I seem to be interested in now are the stand-alone board games.

Remove ads