• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Latest Dragon: Man Candy

leeann_the_lame

First Post
As a female rpg'er, I'd just like to say: It's nice to see Dragon catering to my tastes for barely clothed flesh as well. Has anyone else seen this cover? Rrrwoowww! :)

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
I just loved the fact that they made a Sun God look like a Surfer, that was pretty appropriate.

Wild Karrde

First Post
Yes, I was highly offended and decided not to purchase Dragon after seeing the cover. I'm tired of men being objectified this way. It causes women to lose all respect for men and it makes it hard for us men to stay in the gaming field. Everytime I sit down to game I feel like I'm a novelty. :D j/k

Please realize that sarcasm doesn't come through the written word so well.

UD

First Post
Wild Karrde said:
Yes, I was highly offended and decided not to purchase Dragon after seeing the cover. I'm tired of men being objectified this way. It causes women to lose all respect for men and it makes it hard for us men to stay in the gaming field. Everytime I sit down to game I feel like I'm a novelty. :D j/k

Please realize that sarcasm doesn't come through the written word so well.
I agree entirely..... :D

Ashtal

Vengeance Bunny
Mmmm...beefcake.

See? Equal opportunity isn't so bad. ;)

I wonder if they will make a Sun God poster...now there's a thought...

Remove ads